Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
haha 30 minutes isn't long enough the size of the park was on purpose, I wanted to do like a small kind of training facility (or whatever you wanna call it) that included things I like to skate, more or less, the most. You have to get used to the mini because it's not just regular QPs put together, it's like a bunch of shit lol and I do agree the rails are so much fun for some reason, probably what I skate the most in my park haha and to be honest of the brick bank rail, I didn't really test it out much, so it could've/should've been tested out and all, but I got lazy towards the end my bad about that... but thanks a lot for the criticism dude, thats what I like!
Definitely I am with you that 30m wasn't enough. Going to be playing it more cause it has some fun spots and the rails are a blast. Mini's are always a test if customed. Briden did a UG Brick Double Mini (he may have copypasta'd from someone else the basic setup, not sure) that I love and that thing was probably just as awkward as yours to make since it used multiple items for flat/trans. Finding the groove is just what I have to do there. I am sure with some time I'll be able to trick on it the way I want to.