Thread: Boxerman08's TF

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Default Boxerman08's TF

I had this idea a while back, but only started making it a week or two ago. I've never really tried making parks, but I'm starting to have fun with it, so I might be making more and putting them out, if I get a good response from this one anyways... It's a little small, and it's not 100% finally done, I just have to test it out a bit and make a few modifications, but here's just a little preview of it, i guess. If anyone's up for it, I could make a short community video there... if so, just say it on this thread or PM I'll post the bookmark link to the park possibly by tonight or latest by this weekend if all goes well.

Edit: Park is up and running (been a few days now, but I figured if people only read the above paragraph, it might put them off to believing it's not done or whatever). So download it, and shred it! I'll be doing a community video there, so if you're up for it, get 2-5 clips, high res upload (I know ea nation is being a bitch, so it's not necessary), no watermark too please, realistic skating, and send them to me by PM!

Here's a few pictures just to show what it looks like (pictures were of before it was completely finished, so it doesn't exactly look like this. download it to give it a shot and to see for yourself! ;

Overview of the whole park

Kinda got inspired by Pier 7 here lol

Miniramp w/ extension that took forever to make...

Last edited by Boxerman08; 05-23-2011 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Pictures were messed up.