Thread: Glen Oaks Apts. (xbox360)

Awful Awfuls!

Default Glen Oaks Apts. (xbox360)

i started this trying to imitate this apartment complex i used to chill at, turned out a little different though. also figure id mention to be honest i didnt get to finish it exactly how i wanted because my xbox was fucked and would freeze practically every 5 minutes. but this is how it ended.

pics:

promo vid:

park link:http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1735766

playground looks real nice ! dam u xbox360 lol
    create it and skate it !

was fun man, good job

I skated this today. It is soooo fun. The park is so creative and put together well.

Apartment buildings? A realistic looking playground? It is amazing how almost everything can be created these days. By now I've seen bowling alleys, neighborhoods and restaurants. Amazing.

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

You had me at Grass Gaps. Bookmarked to play later.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

looks really nice, the pool looks SICK
    bookmarked
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by OGBMX420 View Post
    playground looks real nice ! dam u xbox360 lol
    I know i hate that shit... U know playgrounds are hard with these peices we got, up close they look kinda cheesy. U had one in your last park right?

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by xRiverKing View Post
    was fun man, good job
    Your parks > my parks but glad you enjoyed it

Awful Awfuls!

Marco, replicant, knex i appreciate all that and hope you all like it!

This is a great park I do have to say however if u did not hear from I SoBaked I, Team Envyus has stolen this park of you....... don't worry I hate his as well as he has threatened to hack me 5 times the funy thing about tht is the fact he sent ay platypus a message and this is what he said ' I find it funny that mattyman512 can't hack and I find it funn that he won't have an acount soon' well 2 weeks later I'm still on xbox live lol. For a laught the next time I see him I'm gonna say tht this park is mine as he told me that this park was his but I totatly kno that pairprownling created this parks and its a master piece.

Can't wait for you're next park and got some really decent lines here and every shud join the 'Hate Team Envyus Group' as he steals parks and steals ideas from L.A.M.E parks as well so.

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by mattyman512 View Post
    This is a great park I do have to say however if u did not hear from I SoBaked I, Team Envyus has stolen this park of you....... don't worry I hate his as well as he has threatened to hack me 5 times the funy thing about tht is the fact he sent ay platypus a message and this is what he said ' I find it funny that mattyman512 can't hack and I find it funn that he won't have an acount soon' well 2 weeks later I'm still on xbox live lol. For a laught the next time I see him I'm gonna say tht this park is mine as he told me that this park was his but I totatly kno that pairprownling created this parks and its a master piece.

Can't wait for you're next park and got some really decent lines here and every shud join the 'Hate Team Envyus Group' as he steals parks and steals ideas from L.A.M.E parks as well so.
    Lol thanks for makin me laugh.. I dunno what ur talkin about or who those people are. Thanks for the heads up though. As far people stealing my park i dunno what to say about that, i guess they liked it enough? And they can be children about it. Btw i made this park not prowlin, he just edited the video. Have a good day

oh right sorry man shud of known that u made the park lol and I'm sorry tht u had no idea what I was talking about and tht is a good way in looking at when people steal ur parks. But I still hate it when they clam tht it is theirs tho!!!!

Blazing a Trail

Coming with the correctness! I'm diggin this. slick idea with the shadowing on the steps, nice hubbas, second pic makes me want to ollie!

Quote Originally Posted by I sever heads View Post
    I know i hate that shit... U know playgrounds are hard with these peices we got, up close they look kinda cheesy. U had one in your last park right?
    YES I Did , but this ones looks way better !
    create it and skate it !

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Heya, I got a chance earlier today to finally session this for an hour or so and I'd like to say good work. The octopus dome rails have some screwy physics, but can look pretty crazy when you nail a trick on them. The orange double kink rail also has some janky physics at the 1st knuckle which can create very odd problems and some cool looking things (somehow there I started a lipslide and started to get thrown, but immediately somehow I pulled it into a nosegrab tailblunt...). Otherwise I'd say things work pretty good. The 2 parking lot rectangle planters with the wedges on each end I haven't quite got down pat yet as the wedge tends to send me into the box away from the edge, but I'll eventually find the sweet spot. I had the most fun scarily enough playing on the one step orange rail at the playground. It's a bit too tall to be so short, but if you hit it right which seems to be maybe 1-1.5 pushes of speed in HC you can hit it for some nice quick combos. I probably spent 30m just playing on that single damn rail.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by replicant View Post
    Heya, I got a chance earlier today to finally session this for an hour or so and I'd like to say good work. The octopus dome rails have some screwy physics, but can look pretty crazy when you nail a trick on them. The orange double kink rail also has some janky physics at the 1st knuckle which can create very odd problems and some cool looking things (somehow there I started a lipslide and started to get thrown, but immediately somehow I pulled it into a nosegrab tailblunt...). Otherwise I'd say things work pretty good. The 2 parking lot rectangle planters with the wedges on each end I haven't quite got down pat yet as the wedge tends to send me into the box away from the edge, but I'll eventually find the sweet spot. I had the most fun scarily enough playing on the one step orange rail at the playground. It's a bit too tall to be so short, but if you hit it right which seems to be maybe 1-1.5 pushes of speed in HC you can hit it for some nice quick combos. I probably spent 30m just playing on that single damn rail.
    Damn dude thanks for commin back to write this... I feel you on what youve said, that jungle gym thing hits weird cuz theyre like half UG. For the kinked rail, i guess it just depends on what grind you land on i really dont like using the bent poles for rails because of that, but theres nothing else to really use. The planters do have a sweet spot and its sick when you get it, it flows perfectly. Lastly those short rails, i had lower but you would just float over them i had to raise. Anyways i hope you enjoyed it and thanks for the feedback!

Blazing a Trail

Gap between the trees is so dope!!!