Thread: Space_Cadet presents... Sunny Oaks Retirement Village! [PS3]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

im also hooked on those short rails , and i stole the idea for my new park ! lol perfect for a 3 to 4 stair rail , but a little tricky to skate
    create it and skate it !

Thanks old-skooler - good to know someone likes the park!

OGBMX420 - yeah they're def more of a challenge than the standard magnet rails (I think the last little bit of them is ungrindable) but you can angle them perfectly to match either the standard or a custom small stair set and they're great when you hit them right. If you really want a challenge, my last park 'The Facility' has a tight double set.

create it and skate it !

Yeah, that's kind of what I mean - on the last kink of the rail the board doesn't automatically stick. Whatever it is, they're fun when you can hit them smoothly.

Last edited by Space_Cadet; 05-28-2011 at 03:13 AM.

Yes You Can!

I've got some rails like those short ones in a park I was making during the PSN outage that I really need to finish up and bang out. They're so sick to drop inward heels, hardflips or 360 shuvs out of

This park is so fucking cool by the way; I love how you can hit the spines in the middle of a line and come out to hit other places; a lot of the time, mini-quarters and spines are either something you just session or are the closer in a line