Thread: Bangin!!! Edited By Duunder

Stopped Pushing Mongo

Default Bangin!!! Edited By Duunder

A short bangin from me . A few clips were accidentally not grabbed so forgive me for it being so short.There were other clips , he accidentally missed a few . Hope someone will enjoy and comment.
    Tons of new footy coming soon.

Stopped Pushing Mongo

Is it that bad ? Some feedback would help a lot. Duunder approved and theyre sick clips, well I thought they were. I appreciate criticism so I can improve.

needs to be longer dude. not bad filmin, but try a few lines with some fisheye.

Yes You Can!

That 360 at the end was pretty sick, good angle. I agree with 360, a couple lines really would've filled it out.
    -Dharma Inc.-
    -Baroque-

Quote Originally Posted by PyR0MaNiAc225 View Post
    But like a funny sad, like when a girl gets cunt punted and she yells really loud and high and funny, but then she bleeds to death

Banned

agreed with the rest, a line or two would've been a nice touch. The ratio for this vid is weird not sure why and the filming angles were too far from the skater.

Nice tricks tho, keep on progressing bro.

Stopped Pushing Mongo

Thanks a lot guys coming from the 2 of you with such sick skating means a lot. I just put up another part of mine that dmiff edited . It's a dual part.