Thread: Paseo (xbox 360)

Awful Awfuls!

Default Paseo (xbox 360)

So this is my new park, Paseo. I think its my best CAP yet and its really big so I am going to have a lot of pics here to show it off. I figure I'd also add that I have had some weird things happen that I've seen in other parks where some objects seem to "disappear" when you ride by other objects for just a second. Its kind of annoying, but I don't know how to fix it. It doesn't show in replays so its not the biggest of deals. Annnyway I would appreciate some comments/ feedback, let me know what you all think. ENJOY!

this is the start with some stair sets, nice rails and planters.

backyard of the house with a pool, slide and dog house.

the backyard mini ramp.

alleyway behind the house.

double set and bank.

up rail to ledge ( basic but really fun )

tennis court with eating areas.

wide double set with kinked handrails.

entrance to the courtyard.

courtyard with some fun peices.

other side of courtyard with some UG stuff in here

Park link: Paseo

Park vid: coming soon!

looks like a nice, kid friendly neighbourhood... I'll bring the dope and guns, let's thrash this shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by knexzor View Post
    looks like a nice, kid friendly neighbourhood... I'll bring the dope and guns, let's thrash this shit
    Haha dope yes, guns nooooo. I dont wanna get high and shoot myself in the foot

XBL
    emericaridr11

looks sick as hell man

Good shit dude booked for all the clean objects can't wait to skate the uprail and dub kink.

Yes You Can!

I'd kill to have that mini in my backyard, damn.

This whole place looks fun as hell to skate. I love the kinked handrails, I'm turning on my PS3 right now to try and work out how to copy them

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    looks sick as hell man
    Thanks, i hope you enjoy it!

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmidineffect View Post
    Good shit dude booked for all the clean objects can't wait to skate the uprail and dub kink.
    For sure man let me know what you think, the uprails probably my favorite thing to hit here

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by sarsparillo View Post
    I'd kill to have that mini in my backyard, damn.

This whole place looks fun as hell to skate. I love the kinked handrails, I'm turning on my PS3 right now to try and work out how to copy them
    Thanks alot, those rails definately took a little time getting them to fit the same size of the stairs. I think they look really good i just wish those bent poles grinded better. Go ahead and give em a try

Yes You Can!

Quote Originally Posted by I sever heads View Post
    Thanks alot, those rails definately took a little time getting them to fit the same size of the stairs. I think they look really good i just wish those bent poles grinded better. Go ahead and give em a try
    Yeah they look so fucking good but after sessioning some I threw together I think I'm going to have to get rid of them. It's a shame, because they really do look SO good.

Lots of interesting stuff in there, kinked rail looks good. Didn't like the way the park flowed, but still had fun. Good job man!

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by xRiverKing View Post
    Lots of interesting stuff in there, kinked rail looks good. Didn't like the way the park flowed, but still had fun. Good job man!
    Thanks man, glad you had fun here. I know what your sayin bout the flow like goin through the whole park. I think the bottom part had a little more where you hit the transition going back and forth. What didnt you like about it? Im tryin to get better in this CAP bizz

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Booked to try later. Nice layout and interesting spots to hit in the pics.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by replicant View Post
    Booked to try later. Nice layout and interesting spots to hit in the pics.
    Good shit, hope you enjoy!

Yayyyy ! You found out how to make miniramps with those parts huh ? Nice one man ! many things to notice. I never have terrain space for additional things like kids playing yards with dog house and pool hhahah =D Nice that you had. 8th Picture handrails look really steeze but they're made from bent poles so i'm critical with their skateability. 9th picture Shed reminds me from that lakeside walkway from skate 2. There was really similar shed. Lots of stuff to shred so maybe i spent tomorrow skating this. Hope it's worth of spending hours lol =)

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by BrickWorkStudios View Post
    Yayyyy ! You found out how to make miniramps with those parts huh ? Nice one man ! many things to notice. I never have terrain space for additional things like kids playing yards with dog house and pool hhahah =D Nice that you had. 8th Picture handrails look really steeze but they're made from bent poles so i'm critical with their skateability. 9th picture Shed reminds me from that lakeside walkway from skate 2. There was really similar shed. Lots of stuff to shred so maybe i spent tomorrow skating this. Hope it's worth of spending hours lol =)
    Yeah pretty much agree with everything youve said. Ive known how to make minis like that since i took apart derks ungrindahouse but just never used it til now, you had one in your last park but i didnt see until after it was uploaded. Oh well theyre fun. Anyways i hope you like it man, i even threw in some of your beloved zen rails

The first half was just awesome, but the last half didnt seem to fit. Idk I can't explain myself any better haha but you are def good at this CAP bizz

What kind of rails are those? I've always wanted to make them.

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Played it a bit this morning and I find the layout odd which gives me trouble on lines. However, the stairset in the 10th pic while I dislike the color of the rails is a fun little gap. The run up is odd angled so when you launch out it allows for some very realistic filming. Setting a free cam near the bottom creates some nice fake tripod shots for grinds and gapping it.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Fluckin' Hatchling

Looks sickky

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by knexzor View Post
    You should win an award for that line!!

Very nice looking park sever, great job

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by Mage505 View Post
    What kind of rails are those? I've always wanted to make them.
    theyre 4 bent poles, first one is where the bent part is flat. second one is upside down and then both those are copied and merged for the spacing of the stairs

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by replicant View Post
    Played it a bit this morning and I find the layout odd which gives me trouble on lines. However, the stairset in the 10th pic while I dislike the color of the rails is a fun little gap. The run up is odd angled so when you launch out it allows for some very realistic filming. Setting a free cam near the bottom creates some nice fake tripod shots for grinds and gapping it.
    Yeah i know what your sayin bout lines but i tried to set it up for like 2 objects a line, place is big and would take like 45 seconds from top to bottom in a full line through the park. But yeah i get it. Color of the rails... Just didnt want them all to be yellow. yellow and red look the best to me for those poles. On a side note ive been working on some new kinked rails that grind a lot better while still looking good. Thanks for the view/download/feedback

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by old-skooler-34 View Post
    You should win an award for that line!!

Very nice looking park sever, great job
    Haha,I thought so too... Thanks for the kind words like always. Now time to get on this new park if i would stop freezing every 5 minutes!!!

Great park sever i quite enjoy it.
    Pissoff