Thread: San Francisco Embarcadero plaza 80s sesh. (1st edit on Sony Vegas) HD DOWNLOAD NOW

Banned

Default San Francisco Embarcadero plaza 80s sesh. (1st edit on Sony Vegas) HD DOWNLOAD NOW

This is my new park promo. IBEMBARCADERO. I recreated San Francisco Embarcadero Plaza. I use to skate there back in the 80s, early 90s when I was a kid. It includes the 7 set you see in a lot of videos and the legendary Gonz Gap. Features include PapaSmoak,Afromatic480,I sever heads, pairsprowlin666,DiziFrog and me. This is my 1st edit using Sony Vegas so I am learning the basics for now but Im already getting the hang of it. I was pleased with the final product. Hopefully you will be 2. Enjoy!

Bookmark park http://skate.ea.com/gallery?platform...itemId=1790426
    Out B.

Banned

Everyone please keep this thread clean. I did not even comment on my own video and it still got closed. If you have a problem with someone please take it up with them on a private message. Thank You to everyone who participated in this video and to the people who watched and commented on the thread that got closed . ENJOY!
    Out B.
    Last edited by IBS0L0ADED; 06-04-2011 at 09:00 PM.

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

i sever heads rocked the living hell out of this. also, how do you not get seizures just filming your stuff pairs? it's wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark the Sith View Post
    i sever heads rocked the living hell out of this. also, how do you not get seizures just filming your stuff pairs? it's wild.

i enjoy filming fucked up man .. I don't understand how people say filming from a game makes them dizzy , imagine when they get on a Rollercoaster. vomit central

You guy's fucking ruled, it's almost obscene.

Also love me some Killing Joke. Second song made me think of suction cups... is that weird?
    I live life on the whimsy of my feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by pairsprowlin 666 View Post
    i enjoy filming fucked up man .. I don't understand how people say filming from a game makes them dizzy , imagine when they get on a Rollercoaster. vomit central
    It's not that it makes me dizzy, it's so kinetic compared to most that it really jumps out at the viewer. I guess that's a good thing.

thanks brahhhh

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by Mark the Sith View Post
    It's not that it makes me dizzy, it's so kinetic compared to most that it really jumps out at the viewer. I guess that's a good thing.
    does skelli bonez make you cry?

vid was great, everyone was dope as hell