Thread: Since we never really finished the last game of F.L.U.C.K. tournament...

Lightbulb Since we never really finished the last game of F.L.U.C.K. tournament...

Would anybody be down in helping me organize another? We could make this happen somewhat often, and kind of get people to play together more. What do you think?
    youtube.com/tacoman1337

i'm really busy man but i can probably help you with some things. I don't really know what was f.l.u.c.k tournament but it sounds like BATB ? What kinda need you help. My help is all depending from that =)

You pretty much have it. Flat ground games of skate(F.L.U.C.K)
    No grabs, dark catches, feet on the ground
    Late flips are permitted.
    Call your trick out before you do it. There were refs last time around who made calls in games.
    Overall, lots of fun, and I met some cool people last time.
    Ill search for the old thread when I am on my laptop
    youtube.com/tacoman1337

i would really like to be in battleground but i think it would be too hard cause i'm 7 to 9 hours ahead America. So i can help you bit with organizing; (making battles and promoting with video(s) if needed) just let me know

ight. Ill keep you posted. But before I try and start this, I would like to see if anybody is really down to do this. I don't want this to fail before it even starts off.
    youtube.com/tacoman1337

i would be down also to help out with organising, but as with wiltzuh, i am not in the same timezone as america, where most fluckers are from.