Thread: This place isnt that different

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

thanks for all the feedback guys. Be active?? So ill just comment on other peoples stuff but not expect it back in return and ill try to meet friends even though noone goes out of there way to meet anyone. hmmmmm good advise

this message was never intended to be about the death of skate. its about if this is the end of skate. What happened to Community. If we want to make this Community last then everyone needs to stop be so sheltered and actually be a community. I dont really buy the whole noone watches videos thing cause i see comments from everyone of u guys that posted here on just about every video from a "somebody" but rarely any where else. Also more people view My footage thread than anywhere else. just sayin

See ya around
    Last edited by AfRoMaTiC480; 06-18-2011 at 09:52 AM.

do you make the kind of videos that sheltered og folk want to comment on?...

fluckit used to be so small everyone here played a part in what was being presented by the game style wise...
    now we have another 100 more kick crook folks that arent getting view because most are the same shit....

not to sound dick but your upset with no views and comments when you make the same shit everyone else does....

your need to comments and views only shows how competitive you are when it comes to our video game...

make a name for your self....
    be different....
    get what your looking for..

but if your just gonna make vids of lines and random traditional tricks...on top of a bland edit..
    dont expect much...

note..
    i watch everyone's shit here...
    only now only 20% of it actually wows me into making a comment..
    its my personal preference...
    its not there fault...
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

not necessarly competitive, but its definitely cool when someone comments or says something. I came to fluckit to meet new people and make friends. your right this our game. so lets share it together. your right again i make the same shit everyone else does.

my point exactly

not tryin to burn any bridges wth anyone. just statin how i feel. I'll take everything into consideration. Thanks for the comments again
    Last edited by AfRoMaTiC480; 06-18-2011 at 10:22 AM.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Afro is right..... if he is making the same shit as everyone else and everyone else is getting comments.... well then thats not right, there is obviously a little clique here (which is ok)

but I agree man its a little upsetting at times, its not like we are all here for comments BUT when you see a video thats worse than yours get MAD amounts of friendly comments (just because he is on DP or Psycho, or something or the sort)

well it gets under your skin a bit

no one here is better than the next person.... but it does seem that way at times here at fluckit

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    but I agree man its a little upsetting at times, its not like we are all here for comments BUT when you see a video thats worse than yours get MAD amounts of friendly comments (just because he is on DP or Psycho, or something or the sort)
    The only thing you can put into that perspective to justify it is that whoever made the video also took the time to make the connections with the people on his team, or just regular viewers.

As much as it sucks, people have already formed groups. I know I comment on any vid I see from my GameFAQs crew, and it's usually a vice versa. Mostly cause I know the guys, have been doing random nonsense with them in some cases over a year, and I've seen a lot of their other work.

I say, do a proper "sponsor me" montoge with something like a cover letter explaining what you do and how you get it done, see if it gets any bites, and get in with that group. Sometimes, it's just who you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    The only thing you can put into that perspective to justify it is that whoever made the video also took the time to make the connections with the people on his team, or just regular viewers.

As much as it sucks, people have already formed groups. I know I comment on any vid I see from my GameFAQs crew, and it's usually a vice versa. Mostly cause I know the guys, have been doing random nonsense with them in some cases over a year, and I've seen a lot of their other work.

I say, do a proper "sponsor me" montoge with something like a cover letter explaining what you do and how you get it done, see if it gets any bites, and get in with that group. Sometimes, it's just who you know.
    well here is the thing Ive made no attempt to get to know Anyone, and I receive what I think is a fair amount of good comments.....

it should be NO different for Afro, he puts out good content

i feel ya,Afro.it does get frustating..i do it for the love of the game and for my personal satisfaction,but it does suck when you think you got something worthwhile and nobody comments.

i do get comments on my stuff from teammates and some randoms,and there's always the guys that pay it forward when you take the time to comment on their vids.i've only been around for about a year so i get what the guys that have been here for the long haul are saying.it does get monotonous and i'm probably one of those guys you'd call bland on the editing front.

i'd like to believe skating wise i put out good stuff,just more concerned with tricks than edits.that's just me,i love the vids that guys take the time to get elaborate with edits,i just don't have the means or the knowhow.

ive posted a handful of times here. seems more comments r coming in from other people. really?????