Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: CNBS Team Thread

I'm missing malloof but deuce keeps telling me he's gotta talk to you guys first and it's been awhile now

Well I think you're cool dude if that means anything haha, just so you know we're all in diff time zones so it's ridic hard for us all to be around. And thats not bad considering maloof is a sack of shit for pieces.
    Shout outs to mathiys hahah dude mucho respect Even when I close the store down and come in at 2am he's still lurking and down to shred. I'll see you guys tonight if I'm not seeing the green lantern.

Ya in in us pacific time so it's fucking 1:17 am......

The only reason I ask is cuz I have another video in the works an I would love to be on a team by the time I drop it you know what I mean?

@Ohmid- You know it buddy, that TF needs that window seal ledge.

@Frosty-That's my time zone too/I live in Portland, OR
    Hesitation.....Kills

Blazing a Trail

Frosty just busy with rl dude, have hardly seen any or the guys for days.

While admittedly maloof is to some extent crap its not gonna go well when we need you to film and you can't get in the park. I'm not avoiding using stuff when everyone else had it, sorry dude. It's in your hands, the main ones you need to convince is whoever you want to edit for you if you can't do it, cos it means more work for them.

Rofl re read the request dude, I don't need what you're working on.

Man you guys make this hard ha ha.

Also, Frosty, its written right here, its Duce. Deuce is, shall we say, someone else...

Duunder, no worries dude, see you when you get back.

...any more for any more?

Peace

Blazing a Trail

Oh and XP and Duunder cheers for filling in =]

Can someone message Dubs/Drawls n get them on it?

Thank you =]

Blazing a Trail

Nicey nicey XP, that deck is beast...

Man I love this team, you guys are dope ha ha.

Peace

@mathiys hahaha I know I saw you hucking it trying to get on the ledge and I was like "NOOOOOOO! IT'S NOT READY" Of course I didn't have my mic or any gestures to tell you that, but yeah I'll be re designing that office and if your interested I can give you the first version of the park.

@CNBS I'll be on tonight don't know when or for how long but it'd be awesome to skate with the boys again.

@duce, I'd like to change my spot to shopping district (think rodeo drive in LA) Complete with a big open main plaza, that japanese thing I wanted,weird custom ledges and a fountain center peice square a full pad each on every side on a slope 2 stairs on one end and 6 stairs on the other withe actual fountain surrounded by ledges. When I did my first request I was tired lol.

Blazing a Trail

Ok, starting to get a little annoyed with this now, i know you can read. ONE theme, ONE spot and ONE area, just like everyone else.

That's 2 attempts and you've failed both. I don't want a detailed description, just an idea. If I wanted all the details I'd tell you to build it ha ha.

And also as it asks, REPOST THE FORM.

Thanks.

Sorry to snap I just get a bit tired repeating myself.

I honestly just asked that to see if that was the direction you wanted it in, I didn't wanna clutter it with something you didn't want on the form. My bad about the details I thought you wanted those as well cuz you were asking for a spot.

Duce: An italian square, with a gap to bank over a canal with the top grindable e.g. DWay's Hawaiian dream, with an outdoor cafe area.

Mathiys: a Car Dealership at night. planter ledges, parking lot with gaps and tech ledges.

Ohmid: Shopping District wave ledges, balcony overlooking outdoor pool with bridge.

Drawls:

XP: san fran residential road on a hill, with steps up to doorways cut into the gradient of the street.

Rofl: DIY park for now.

Duunder: a brick city hall with a nice low pop set,rail, ledges with garden in the front

Dubs:

Blazing a Trail

Winning, thank you.

Sorry dude just stressful day, I shouldn't have snapped, my bad, in any other circumstance the details would have been an excellent plus. I shall now stop being a cock =]

Just Drawls n Dubs we need, to be honest I'm starting to doubt Dubs' return as he never seems to be playing it and has completely stopped keeping in touch on the forums. I'll see what he says next time I see him on. If no then we have a space but with Pops n Grant coming I'm in no rush to fill it until we find someone who completely fits. All in agreement?

Any word with those two by the way?

Thank you all for your ideas, soon as I have Drawls I'll hit you all up.

Peace.

Blazing a Trail

Oh and Rofl I need you to redo yours =]

Thank you

Popsickel seems to be on a team already. I'm just waiting for Grant to get back on.
    Hesitation.....Kills

XBL
    killer kow20

am team tryout below

my channel if you want to check out more
    http://www.youtube.com/killerkow21

Aight well fuk It then I'll just do my Own thing I'm not spending money on something that everyone says not to get it's not worth 1600 Microsoft Points just to get on a skate 3 team..,,also I can edit it's just not in HD.

And I keep saying deuce because that was the first team I was ever on so it just comes out my bad Duce.

Well it was fun trying to get on this team take care guys.

Quote Originally Posted by EG Fr0sty View Post
    Aight well fuk It then I'll just do my Own thing I'm not spending money on something that everyone says not to get it's not worth 1600 Microsoft Points just to get on a skate 3 team..,,also I can edit it's just not in HD.
    Hey Frosty man. The reason why you need the DLC is becuase all of our parks contain DLC pieces and most of the videos/promos we do as a team are in those parks so it doesn't make sense to have members that that can't be in videos with us.

I'm not sure why people say they are not worth it because tbh without it you are missing some really great CAP parks, I don't just mean from us, ther loads of good builders, mattyman, Pairs, Wiltzuh, Riverking to name a few.

Is it just maloof DLC you don't have?

Yeah it's just maloof, which is what I was saying the majority of builders stay away from maloof because the objects are dreadful. But you do need to edit in HD thats hella important. I wouldn't say just quit though frosty.

as for killerkow your cool by me broskii

@Deacon I really wanna see that skate shop!!

Blazing a Trail

Since when was it 1600 ms? Pretty sure I didn't pay that for it but maybe just me. Most people have it regardless dude. N Ohmid, I just use whatever suits my needs, I don't think about it ha ha.

Killerkow, the q's begin; do you have dlc, I see you can edit in hd? do you toke? N what're your graphics and parks like? Hit me up for a shred, peace.

Blazing a Trail

Says 400ms everywhere I can find, I've already purchased in game so I can't check there.

Your decision anyway dude, I'm not trying to be harsh it's just a waste of both our times if you can't get involved.

Peace

I don't have a credit card on this thing so I have to but 1600 mps.....

And I'm not quitting in just over getting on a team obviously I'm not good enough so I'll do NY own thing and just put out solos who knows maybe I'll fix my shit an vid will be in HD but who knows ohh well...

This is the first time Maloof has ever held me from getting on team adding this to my history book
    GT - The Fr0sted Man

Quote Originally Posted by fallingskyline View Post
    i'm perfecting sloppiness!

Blazing a Trail

Look, if some of the guys are cool to film for you to sort the HD issue then fooket, we'll give it a go. If you can't get in a park we'll just do it with the ones you can.

So I'll leave it up to them, if they don't mind filming you/editing for you then consider yourself a CNBS Am. The first at that. I'll save the welcome til you have a filmer, but in the mean time I look forward to shredding with you man, your shits dope.

Peace

@ Duce: So for the park storm thing we just put what we like in a park? I'm a bit confus.

@ XP: My understanding is that you want us to megaupload clips for the full length promo to you. Is this correct?

@ Rofl Yes mate, send me the FLV files and i'll do all the converting. also let me know what song you want for your part.

Blazing a Trail

@Rofl Nah man, just an idea of a park you'd love to skate, read the description it's on page 1. Shred later?

@XP Is there a deadline for the fully? I didn't realise people would be on it so soon, I need to get moving...

Peace

Are starting that already? Lol back to work for me!

LOL! Word Duce. I had no idea we were uploading stuff I have footy but not done yet.

XBL
    killer kow20

I have all the dlc, i can edit in hd, i dont toke man haha, i get wasted though. i wont lie im horrible in the graphics department and ive only made one park like when the game first came out

this is for XP! OG OG berrics

Quote Originally Posted by mattyman512 View Post
    this is for XP! OG OG berrics
    n1 dude ty

I think your confused I can upload in HD thats not my problem....

The only problem according to you is that I dint have Maloof and I can't put out 720p videos on YouTube no on has to film for me but if they want the entire video to be 720 or 1080 then someone has to edit....I don't want to sound like a dick but I think your mistaken
    GT - The Fr0sted Man

Ohhhhhhhhhh okay no worries then, I guess the only real problem is maloof which isn't huge I'm down for putting him on if everyone else agrees.

Sounds good to me.

I think kows stuff was really good too.

so, that's 2.
    Hesitation.....Kills

@mathiys did you get my message about the footplant on xbl?

What time are you felllas on xbox live????

GT is EG Fr0sty with a 0 not an O
    GT - The Fr0sted Man

Quote Originally Posted by EG Fr0sty View Post
    What time are you felllas on xbox live????

GT is EG Fr0sty with a 0 not an O
    It varies dude. I'm usually on most evenings - UK time of course.

Anyway - Malto's session is up. Nice edit fromt Mattyman, the video is flipping sweet, and not just because i'm in it :-)

Last edited by Deacon; 06-18-2011 at 04:24 AM.

+10 steez points for it being set to wolf like me

thts it deacon you beat me to this place again! lol Duunders clips were really quiet when I was editing them so I had to boost his volume right up lol but it was a nice fun edit tbh!

@ Frosty

The HD thing we can work around. FOr solos and what not use what you got/ If you can only edit 420p, let me know what converter and editing suite you use and I can give you some settings to get the best out of them, plus I can give you settings so the aspect ratio fills the youtage video. i.e. no more black edges! You'll need to send me the finished vid anyway so I can add the CNBS logo to he bottom left corner and the CNSB intro.

When it comes to Team videos - If you mega upload me the clips I'll edit them in HD so that everyones looks the same.

For your welcome to the team video. I'll do edit if your cool with that? So if you can film like a 1-2 mins worth of clips and then send me the FLV's.

Duce is the park nazi, well I'm the filming nazi! so this is my opinion on the do's and don'ts of filming

No owl cam! i.e. every time you film a clip, consider where the camera man would be. This is most important for lines. I hate seeing cameras flying down 10 stairs, 3 inches from the skaters board!
    FISHEYE/VIGNETTE for lines and death lens shots (i.e. 10mm-24mm shots) and NO VIGNETTE for long lens (i.e. 75mm to 400mm). My biggest pet peeve!
    I hate board chops. I can live with head chops, but the board should stay visable for the trick and landing IMO
    NO WATERMARKS! - These are ugly
    Slow MO - Use it sparingly and to accentuate certain tricks. Plus make sure it is ramped (if you are unsure on ramping I can show you the easiect way) Otherwise keep speed at 100% at all times!
    IN the options seciton - TURN OFF other skaters. It looks very bad when you see people bail and then disapear in the back ground!!.

A most importantly - Find your style and make it unique to you!

Oh and have fun with it!!

@CNBS - So then if eveyrone is happy, we got our first AM recruits? - EG Frosty, Killer Kow and Fullyflared00