Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: CNBS Team Thread

When did fully get on? Not that I have a problem with that. Disregard everything XP said. OWL CAM ALL DAY. AND CRAZY FISHEYE EVERYWHERE just kidding of course XP is the bruce lee of filming follow everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmidineffect View Post
    When did fully get on? Not that I have a problem with that. Disregard everything XP said. OWL CAM ALL DAY. AND CRAZY FISHEYE EVERYWHERE just kidding of course XP is the bruce lee of filming follow everything.
    Owl cam everywhere! lol. Anyway Its only my opinion on what looks good, each to there own.

In relaiton to the recruits, well i wasn't sure thats why I was asking the question if everyone is happy with bringing those 3 onboard? They all have my vote.

Still need 3 more IMO. for a 6 man team. and possible 2 more additions later.

Bit uncomfortable calling it an AM team though, as that implies that i'm a PRO, and I'm deffo not. Personally I think it should be its own team in own right like "CNBS: Blunts" or something not as crappy as that lol.

Lol "CNBS Jr" I agree with the "Pro/Am" statement,
    FULLY PART SONG!
    CNBS: B -Sides

Thats the 1990's speaking out of me.

LOL. I love big pun disgustingly good album. I'll rip it to my hard drive tonight ready for your part.

Can eveyrone let me know where thay are at with their full length parts, no rush just so I can get an idea of time scale etc. I need to know what songs people want for thier parts.

If you know anyone who you want to be in the friends section, get them to PM their clips, 4-5 would be good.

Any suggesitons for the friends team music?

Once I get these two projects done all focus is on finishing up my fully, I've got a hand full of clips but I obviously need more.

yeah you'll need like 30 minimim IMO. Don;t forget double angles.

Blazing a Trail

I'm pretty happy with that if everyone's cool?

Xp, was talking to Ohmid today n need to speak to you re this, seems there's some issue or confusion., hit me up on live.

Vid was utterly beast, park looks beautiful, everyone had killer parts... How did I miss out on this?

And I think we've missed a trick with mattyman xp.

Thanks for the watch though, good shred.

Re fully are we doing all pc or caps too?

Peace

Blazing a Trail

Seems I am a late and blind responder.

The point of the bsides team or whatever you wanna call it was people that still needed some work etc, thus the am bit, not implying we're pro, but yeah, we can do whatever, I could really do with a big team talk so if the heads that be could be online for a chat later it would be much goodness.

Peace

Yo.

I'm cool with those 3. They need to do a welcome vid each, and I think they should have parts in FL. I'll be online in about 2 hours or so.

The Malto vid was kind of a spur of the moment thing when Mattyman uploaded the park. Not to fear though dude, I'm building the Girl Skatepark which I'm going to upload this time, and I will be needing peeps to shred it for a vid. I'd like to switch it up on the last one - So was going to ask yourself, Ohmid, ROFL, Mattyman, Dominator, Platypus and Keep Right On to be the guests.

I deffo agree we missed a oppurtunity, however there nothing to say the two teams can't have links and work on collab stuff etc. It been proposed to that we do a dual team mini FL or collabo video and I'm all for it.

In relation to the FL - Cap or PC I think we shouldn't limit ourselves, plus with the quality of CAP around these days the difference shouldn't be too noticeable IMO.
    Last edited by Deacon; 06-18-2011 at 08:49 AM.

I'm out for the night in approximately one hour and 45 minutes I'll see you gents tomorrow for sure. Can't wait to see the girl park bro! Promo for the dream house coming in reasonable time probably later on tonight or tomorrow after noon. After that is just uploading banging at the berrics.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    It varies dude. I'm usually on most evenings - UK time of course.

Anyway - Malto's session is up. Nice edit fromt Mattyman, the video is flipping sweet, and not just because i'm in it :-)

Matty-That was beast. Go edit, bro. I loved shredding the park.
    Hesitation.....Kills

Cool

Yo.

I'm cool with those 3. They need to do a welcome vid each, and I think they should have parts in FL. I'll be online in about 2 hours or so.

The Malto vid was kind of a spur of the moment thing when Mattyman uploaded the park. Not to fear though dude, I'm building the Girl Skatepark which I'm going to upload this time, and I will be needing peeps to shred it for a vid. I'd like to switch it up on the last one - So was going to ask yourself, Ohmid, ROFL, Mattyman, Dominator, Platypus and Keep Right On to be the guests.

I deffo agree we missed a oppurtunity, however there nothing to say the two teams can't have links and work on collab stuff etc. It been proposed to that we do a dual team mini FL or collabo video and I'm all for it.

In relation to the FL - Cap or PC I think we shouldn't limit ourselves, plus with the quality of CAP around these days the difference shouldn't be too noticeable IMO.
    XP-I can't be in in the crailtap vid.

I'm rolling with PC for my FL. I like them both, just don't like mixing the 2.

Ohmid-Can't wait to see the vid.

CNBS-I'll be on in a little bit
    Last edited by Mathiys; 06-18-2011 at 10:16 AM.
    Hesitation.....Kills

Wooo I missed alot ok ok...

So I'm am?

The problem with 720 is my computer can't handle it. I use anyvideconverter And stupi ass movie maker.
    It would be nice to learn tamped slow-mos.

And honestly I love my style more (not to toot my own horn) but it changes alot each video has a different feel.

I know the whole deal with filming I've been around the kids table to know what's terrible and what people expect.

For the welcome video if you want to edit it that would be great I have enough clips for a welcome video a short full length and the new seria I'm working on.

Let me know what you think
    GT - The Fr0sted Man

Quote Originally Posted by fallingskyline View Post
    i'm perfecting sloppiness!

Quote Originally Posted by Mathiys View Post
    XP-I can't be in in the crailtap vid.
    Of course you can be dude. I was just switching it up for the peeps who weren't in the Malto vid. TBH everyone can be in it if they like :-)

Quote Originally Posted by EG Fr0sty View Post
    Wooo I missed alot ok ok...

So I'm am?

The problem with 720 is my computer can't handle it. I use anyvideconverter And stupi ass movie maker.
    It would be nice to learn tamped slow-mos.

And honestly I love my style more (not to toot my own horn) but it changes alot each video has a different feel.

I know the whole deal with filming I've been around the kids table to know what's terrible and what people expect.

For the welcome video if you want to edit it that would be great I have enough clips for a welcome video a short full length and the new seria I'm working on.

Let me know what you think
    Ok cool. Send me 15 - 20 clips for the welcome video in FLV format via megaupload. Mark which trick you want as your banger also and what song you want and i'll do the rest.

Of course you can be dude. I was just switching it up for the peeps who weren't in the Malto vid. TBH everyone can be in it if they like :-)
    I know. Just wanted to sound ridiculous for once. Lol I'm stoked to shred it.
    Hesitation.....Kills

XBL
    killer kow20

Ok cool. Send me 15 - 20 clips for the welcome video in FLV format via megaupload. Mark which trick you want as your banger also and what song you want and i'll do the rest.
    I seemed to have missed a lot too, you want me to do the same thing for a welcome video?

Quote Originally Posted by killer kow20 View Post
    I seemed to have missed a lot too, you want me to do the same thing for a welcome video?
    Yep. You guys need a welcome to the team promo.
    Hesitation.....Kills

XBL
    killer kow20

alright, ill get to stackin clips

Quote Originally Posted by killer kow20 View Post
    alright, ill get to stackin clips
    I'm amp'd to see what you guys come up with.
    Hesitation.....Kills

Blazing a Trail

Me too, good to have you with us. Well sort out stuff properly in a bit once I've spoken to the crew.

I'll take you round some parks when I see you on.

Peace

Seriously I cannot believe all the comment on the Sean Malto's warehouse video, 'Filimings Bad! Skatings Bad!' they may as well say that the parks bad! Everyone has good parts there why the hell do people hate so much! There r 3 types of skate 3 communitys, 1 for just making youtube channels that seem to hate everyother video, 1 that share stuff on forums and contribute to things like Likebutter and the last community don't even kno that there is a community.

Well they can jog on! oh and them lot telling me how to film....hmmm..... anyways this won't stop me making more vids with you guys tho I bloody hell enjoyed it and I hope to do it again!

Tell me how to film, I lol'd at tht lol

People are just like that man. I like how he said "Every trick was first try". Like that's a bad thing. I enjoyed it as well, You exit boys are super chill. Thanks for letting me be a part of it.
    Hesitation.....Kills

Do you want a hero shot????
    GT - The Fr0sted Man

Do you want a hero shot????
    Hesitation.....Kills

Ment for the dude that's editing my ba hahahaha
    GT - The Fr0sted Man

That would be XP/Deacon.

No worries man.
    Hesitation.....Kills

As far as the am thing goes, I think ams should be the people who join after our rosters full. Since they wouldn't be able to skate the private parks alone. Instead of "pros" we'd be "chaperones".
    Last edited by Mathiys; 06-19-2011 at 12:54 AM.
    Hesitation.....Kills

Sick Spots.

1:12, 1:51, 1:58
    Hesitation.....Kills

As far as the am thing goes, I think ams should be the people who join after our rosters full. Since the wouldn't be able to skate the private parks alone. Instead of "pros" we'd be "chaperones".
    The whole am thing is there usually for three reasons.
    A-For unknown people that are new to get there names out there.
    B-People who actually need to improve and get advice from "pros"
    C-People that cant make videos as often and or just want people to skate with.

I ran an "AM" team back in the day.....
    GT - The Fr0sted Man

Quote Originally Posted by mattyman512 View Post
    Seriously I cannot believe all the comment on the Sean Malto's warehouse video, 'Filimings Bad! Skatings Bad!' they may as well say that the parks bad! Everyone has good parts there why the hell do people hate so much! There r 3 types of skate 3 communitys, 1 for just making youtube channels that seem to hate everyother video, 1 that share stuff on forums and contribute to things like Likebutter and the last community don't even kno that there is a community.

Well they can jog on! oh and them lot telling me how to film....hmmm..... anyways this won't stop me making more vids with you guys tho I bloody hell enjoyed it and I hope to do it again!

Tell me how to film, I lol'd at tht lol
    Man I just saw the comments on YT. I didn't shock me though as all videos tend to catch hate from at least one or two people. Deffo don't worry about it dude, YT is filled with knobheads and haters. The problem with half of them is that they dish out their opinion and if you don't agree or challenge it, all they will ever do is hate on from that moment on.

The video was beast, end of. Everyone has differet style of skating and filming and for me, thats how it should be, otherwise videos would get boring very quickly. And yes we will deffo make more videos 100%. No trolling little kid on YT will ever stop me doing something I like.
    Last edited by Deacon; 06-19-2011 at 05:33 AM.

The whole am thing is there usually for three reasons.
    A-For unknown people that are new to get there names out there.
    B-People who actually need to improve and get advice from "pros"
    C-People that cant make videos as often and or just want people to skate with.

I ran an "AM" team back in the day.....
    TBH its not really an AM team as such. Due to the contraints of EA and the number of people you can invite to the team it effectivley just a 2nd team in its own right, but under the CNBS name. I'm going to set up the team on EA with my spare gamer tag.

Not trolling little kid on YT will ever stop me doing something I like.
    Aye same here I cba trying to explain to them so they can hate all they want lol And sweet. Just getting some small clips together to see how I look at some vert skating at my DC half Pipe!

Blazing a Trail

Matty, fancy a few clips at the promo for my new park?

yeh sure thing man! when I get my DC training facility done or maybe my next park I might have to get u in on it for a promo but yeh I'm up for that mate!

Check out this dudes videos. Genius.

Blazing a Trail

Aren't they just alt versions of the ads? It's all the in game pros doing it so its not some random.

I've never seen those before and they are deffo not by EA. Either way they made me laugh.

Posting just for the fact that fluck its title system has "Can I Kick it?" and "Yes you can!" As titles Tribe Called Quest FTW!

Be careful I've seen teams go under because of AM
    GT - The Fr0sted Man