Thread: CNBS Team Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I can' think of a full theme at the moment but I'd love a japanese cuisine restaraunt with a balcony in the front outdoor seating an emptied out pond/pool , maybe a bridge crossing over it with wave ledge benches around the pond maybe a set of stairs leading to it all

As for the park it's up for DL on private I finished it tuesday night during the last stretch of my ban, yesterday I had my cousin over so I couldn't get online, and today I close the store down. @.@ The promo is just me and mathiys it'll make sense as to why when it's done haha

Blazing a Trail

Ohmid re read my request before I throw a brick at you ha ha

Mathys, need one from you too please =]

Good job on the OP, cheers dude.

Peace

No Problem. :-)

I was thinking a Car Dealership at night. Some nice parking lot gaps and tech ledges. I have an idea for a new planter type ledge. I'll run it by you later.
    Last edited by Mathiys; 06-16-2011 at 02:16 PM.
    Hesitation.....Kills

Blazing a Trail

Ok, so if everyone copy and pastes the most recent version of this and fill in their own it should work out well:

Park Storm:

Duce: An italian square, with a gap to bank over a canal with the top grindable e.g. DWay's Hawaiian dream, with an outdoor cafe area.

Mathiys: a Car Dealership at night. planter ledges, parking lot with gaps and tech ledges.

Ohmid: japanese cuisine restaraunt, wave ledges, balcony overlooking outdoor pool with bridge.

Drawls:

XP:

Rofl:

Duunder:

Dubs:

Thank you.

Park Storm:

Duce: An italian square, with a gap to bank over a canal with the top grindable e.g. DWay's Hawaiian dream, with an outdoor cafe area.

Mathiys: a Car Dealership at night. planter ledges, parking lot with gaps and tech ledges.

Ohmid: japanese cuisine restaraunt, wave ledges, balcony overlooking outdoor pool with bridge.

Drawls:

XP:

Rofl: DIY park for now.

Duunder:

Dubs:

Thank you.

Drawls:

XP: san fran residential road on a hill, with steps up to doorways cut into the gradient of the street.

Duunder:

Dubs:

Drawls:

XP: san fran residential road on a hill, with steps up to doorways cut into the gradient of the street.

Duunder: a brick city hall with a nice low pop set,rail, ledges with garden in the front

Dubs:
    Pissoff