Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: CNBS Team Thread

Default **CNBS is here... Now recruiting for 6 amateur spots... apply inside.

Welcome to the CNBS drop point...

Team to date:

Duce

XP

Mathiys

Dubs

Ohmid

DRAWLS

Duunder

Rofl

We are now recruiting for an amateur team, we are looking for six initial team members who are progressive, talented and keen to get involved. If you want in please reply with your latest YouTube solo along with some info about you, why you wanna join and what you have to offer the team. We look forward to hearing from you, good luck..."

Please don't waste time, if you to want to apply;

Hardcore, realistic skills, nothing else will do.

All DLC so you can access team parks.

Filmer pack so we can get you on team videos.

A minimum 2 min solo showing what your style is to post on the Team Finder page.

Team Video Page- http://www.youtube.com/user/CNBStv

XP's Graphics Page- http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=6724
    Last edited by Mathiys; 06-16-2011 at 12:16 PM.
    Hesitation.....Kills

Last edited by Mathiys; 06-15-2011 at 04:09 PM.
    Hesitation.....Kills

Doppppppe!

Blazing a Trail

Default dopeness

Thank you whoever set this up.

Epic winning.

Alright guys, so far am wise fully n frosty are both trying out, do any of you have peeps you wanna put forward?

Also, get on the docks its up for dl.

Xp you still cool to do the promo for that soon?

Peace

Yeah, I'm going to try and talk to Popsickel and X360 Grant. See if I can get that sorted out.

I'll have some dock clips tonight.
    Hesitation.....Kills

whoop whoop. a fluck it team page. so long ea :-)

now down to business. check out this vid and this old as shit verson of the berrics. never seen a cap version of it before..............

until now :-)

hit me up for a test shred before i upload it for team.

its funny, i never planned on making a berrics and now i have 3 different versions!

Huge drops are now acceptable... Lol
    Last edited by Mathiys; 06-15-2011 at 04:05 PM.
    Hesitation.....Kills

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    whoop whoop. a fluck it team page. so long ea :-)

now down to business. check out this vid and this old as shit verson of the berrics. never seen a cap version of it before..............

until now :-)

hit me up for a test shred before i upload it for team.

its funny, i never planned on making a berrics and now i have 3 different versions!
    Looks like you would have a lots of props in it. Sooo sick.
    Hesitation.....Kills

hell yeah i have :-) i'll be on in 45 mins for a shred, just watching Big Bang Theory on C4

Quote Originally Posted by Duce NLS View Post

Xp you still cool to do the promo for that soon?
    yep if everyone send me their clips. what song we gonna use?

use a Credence Clearwater Revival song or Sitting On The Docks Of The Bay by Otis Redding
    Hesitation.....Kills

Blazing a Trail

I called it is when we first talked about it ha ha so let's roll with that...

Who's in this one? Xp you got any ams in mind?

That park I just showed you Math is growing fast ha ha.

Sup yall.
    Pissoff

Day One Berrics is up privately. Enjoy.

Dudes, if anybody wants to get stuff for emb hit up drawls cuz he took the responsibility of filiming it, also Mathiys and I caught a quick session at my dream house/plaza, Gunna work on editing footy and getting a nice promo on deck! Holler. Oh and XP if ea nation doesn't bone me I'll have a bangin at your berrics.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmidineffect View Post
    Dudes, if anybody wants to get stuff for emb hit up drawls cuz he took the responsibility of filiming it, also Mathiys and I caught a quick session at my dream house/plaza, Gunna work on editing footy and getting a nice promo on deck! Holler. Oh and XP if ea nation doesn't bone me I'll have a bangin at your berrics.
    I need to get my Tre-Flip Lip again. Make sure you do my tricks justice.
    Hesitation.....Kills

Hahaha I hate you right now because I have to try extra hard on all my tricks lol but this should be good! The song is definitely gunna be something from sublime or something laidback

Sublime-Doin' Time or 311- Beautiful Disaster. Those two would be sick.
    Hesitation.....Kills

I definitely had doin time on my mind so that's the one I'm gunning for, I have all your clips broseph I'm editing tonight and trying to get em loaded.

Blazing a Trail

Yeah I need to hit Drawls for that emb sesh, parks tight.

Xp I need the logo etc off you so I can sort this Drawls collab, ill try and catch you tonight.

Peace

ok the fonts for the logo are: CNBS = VKB KonQa set to grey with black shadow at 0 offset and black outline with Width set to 20. the Tv = Vinerhand ITC same as before on ths shadow and ouline but with red.

Blazing a Trail

Yeah... I'm an idiot. I'll catch you on live later. What you all been working on lately?
    Any team graphics/parks etc coming?
    How're peoples video projects going?

Peace.

erm project wise

I'm editing 4 videos at the moment - Duce, Duunder, Drawls and the Pools Vid. And preparing for Mathiys vid.

Filming for 3 videos - Full Length, Board Shop Promo (more below) and The Pools vid.

Also I'm opening a Skate Shop on YT dedicated to graphics for s3 and s2. Building a shop for it in CAP at the mo. Going to get guests to ride our boards in the shops park. Plan is to do a weekly vid, 5 tricks, all bangers.

Board wise almost finished my Chima board and got a few more planned.

CAP wise - finished the Day One Berrics, building a shop park, a back garden park and working on Tampa and Crail tap warehouse.

So buys busy busy.

Projects:

Filming: "Wake and Skate" (Mathiys and I's promo for my dream house), fully part.

Editing: Banging at the new berrics, Wake and skate, EMB promo when drawls gets me the footy.

Building: Mall w/parking garage, vintagey looking college grounds, I found a away to put graphic at the edge of quarter pipes so I'll play with that, and also the "skate street tf" Is undergoing some color changes if you wanna see that.
    Hit me up for shreds!

Oh and my house is up for private just so you guys can skate it.

Well as of now im pretty much just filming whatever, if anyone's down for a collab or something hit me up, im also somewhat working on a park so i'll hit you guys up later to see what yall think.
    Pissoff

Blazing a Trail

I've got footage for days for a collab, tell me how many clips you want and if you're mostly caps or pc, as ill send appropriate clips? Or if you wanna shred later n get some dual clips like before??

Also, I have a request that I want EVERYONE to respond to, I'll tell you why after. If anyone doesn't post here can someone hit them up and tell them to get on and get on this as this is going to be a full team wise job.

I would like from each of you: 1 park theme, 1 specific obstacle and 1 specific area within the theme... Also please make it bold so it's easier to find... So mine for example will be:

An italian square, with a gap to bank over a canal with the top grindable e.g. DWay's Hawaiian dream, with an outdoor cafe area.

Thanks in advance for this guys, I promise an explanation will follow as will some work for you all! Please don't make me chase people, if you see someone hasn't hit them up.

Peace.

Blazing a Trail

XP glad to hear you're busy as ever dude, I'll catch you on live later for a catchup. How're you doing progress wise on all that shit?

Ohmid, you sound crazy busy too ha ha, what's this promo then? I haven't even seen the park ha ha.

Can you guys keep me in the loop re what/who/when we're collabing etc, feel like I miss half of what's going on these days, that's what the team page is for eh?

N Mathiys m'dear can you update the OP with team list n recruiting ams n maybe a link to some of the vids please, thank you. Also a link to XP's graphics page?

Winning!

XP did you get anywhere re ams?

I've downloaded most of my Docks footage, who's in it for the final cut? I know Mathiys said he's gonna get a couple clips too n Rofl, XP and myself are the main 3 or am I confused? Are we agreed on Otis?

Also epic effort putting yourself forwards to help close up my parks guys. Ha ha.

Peace.
    Last edited by Duce NLS; 06-16-2011 at 11:22 AM. Reason: I'm high n I wrote like shit.

@Duce- I'm on it. You want pics of the obstacle?
    Hesitation.....Kills

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Mathiys View Post
    @Duce- I'm on it. You want pics of the obstacle?
    If you feel like supplying one I'm sure it won't do any harm.

Any news with Grant/Pops?

Good to have you back around sir, you've been missed.

Popsickel was on last night. I sent him a message but didn't get a reply. I'll have docks footy later and I'll edit the page in a minute.

I'll make links to the youtube account and to Drawls and XP's graphics pages.
    Hesitation.....Kills

I can' think of a full theme at the moment but I'd love a japanese cuisine restaraunt with a balcony in the front outdoor seating an emptied out pond/pool , maybe a bridge crossing over it with wave ledge benches around the pond maybe a set of stairs leading to it all

As for the park it's up for DL on private I finished it tuesday night during the last stretch of my ban, yesterday I had my cousin over so I couldn't get online, and today I close the store down. @.@ The promo is just me and mathiys it'll make sense as to why when it's done haha

Blazing a Trail

Ohmid re read my request before I throw a brick at you ha ha

Mathys, need one from you too please =]

Good job on the OP, cheers dude.

Peace

No Problem. :-)

I was thinking a Car Dealership at night. Some nice parking lot gaps and tech ledges. I have an idea for a new planter type ledge. I'll run it by you later.
    Last edited by Mathiys; 06-16-2011 at 02:16 PM.
    Hesitation.....Kills

Blazing a Trail

Ok, so if everyone copy and pastes the most recent version of this and fill in their own it should work out well:

Park Storm:

Duce: An italian square, with a gap to bank over a canal with the top grindable e.g. DWay's Hawaiian dream, with an outdoor cafe area.

Mathiys: a Car Dealership at night. planter ledges, parking lot with gaps and tech ledges.

Ohmid: japanese cuisine restaraunt, wave ledges, balcony overlooking outdoor pool with bridge.

Drawls:

XP:

Rofl:

Duunder:

Dubs:

Thank you.

Park Storm:

Duce: An italian square, with a gap to bank over a canal with the top grindable e.g. DWay's Hawaiian dream, with an outdoor cafe area.

Mathiys: a Car Dealership at night. planter ledges, parking lot with gaps and tech ledges.

Ohmid: japanese cuisine restaraunt, wave ledges, balcony overlooking outdoor pool with bridge.

Drawls:

XP:

Rofl: DIY park for now.

Duunder:

Dubs:

Thank you.

Drawls:

XP: san fran residential road on a hill, with steps up to doorways cut into the gradient of the street.

Duunder:

Dubs:

Drawls:

XP: san fran residential road on a hill, with steps up to doorways cut into the gradient of the street.

Duunder: a brick city hall with a nice low pop set,rail, ledges with garden in the front

Dubs:
    Pissoff

I ant wantto sound like a dick guys but I'm still waiting on any hint or nudge I it's gunna be a yes or no....,,.

Quote Originally Posted by EG Fr0sty View Post
    I ant wantto sound like a dick guys but I'm still waiting on any hint or nudge I it's gunna be a yes or no....,,.
    You get the DLC's?
    Hesitation.....Kills

Im going to be outta town this weekend sooo i shall see you guys in a few days sooo keep killin it without me.
    Pissoff