Thread: CNBS Team Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yeah it's just maloof, which is what I was saying the majority of builders stay away from maloof because the objects are dreadful. But you do need to edit in HD thats hella important. I wouldn't say just quit though frosty.

as for killerkow your cool by me broskii

@Deacon I really wanna see that skate shop!!

Blazing a Trail

Since when was it 1600 ms? Pretty sure I didn't pay that for it but maybe just me. Most people have it regardless dude. N Ohmid, I just use whatever suits my needs, I don't think about it ha ha.

Killerkow, the q's begin; do you have dlc, I see you can edit in hd? do you toke? N what're your graphics and parks like? Hit me up for a shred, peace.

Blazing a Trail

Says 400ms everywhere I can find, I've already purchased in game so I can't check there.

Your decision anyway dude, I'm not trying to be harsh it's just a waste of both our times if you can't get involved.

Peace

I don't have a credit card on this thing so I have to but 1600 mps.....

And I'm not quitting in just over getting on a team obviously I'm not good enough so I'll do NY own thing and just put out solos who knows maybe I'll fix my shit an vid will be in HD but who knows ohh well...

This is the first time Maloof has ever held me from getting on team adding this to my history book
    GT - The Fr0sted Man

Quote Originally Posted by fallingskyline View Post
    i'm perfecting sloppiness!

Blazing a Trail

Look, if some of the guys are cool to film for you to sort the HD issue then fooket, we'll give it a go. If you can't get in a park we'll just do it with the ones you can.

So I'll leave it up to them, if they don't mind filming you/editing for you then consider yourself a CNBS Am. The first at that. I'll save the welcome til you have a filmer, but in the mean time I look forward to shredding with you man, your shits dope.

Peace

@ Duce: So for the park storm thing we just put what we like in a park? I'm a bit confus.

@ XP: My understanding is that you want us to megaupload clips for the full length promo to you. Is this correct?

@ Rofl Yes mate, send me the FLV files and i'll do all the converting. also let me know what song you want for your part.

Blazing a Trail

@Rofl Nah man, just an idea of a park you'd love to skate, read the description it's on page 1. Shred later?

@XP Is there a deadline for the fully? I didn't realise people would be on it so soon, I need to get moving...

Peace

Are starting that already? Lol back to work for me!