Thread: CNBS Team Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by mattyman512 View Post
    Seriously I cannot believe all the comment on the Sean Malto's warehouse video, 'Filimings Bad! Skatings Bad!' they may as well say that the parks bad! Everyone has good parts there why the hell do people hate so much! There r 3 types of skate 3 communitys, 1 for just making youtube channels that seem to hate everyother video, 1 that share stuff on forums and contribute to things like Likebutter and the last community don't even kno that there is a community.

Well they can jog on! oh and them lot telling me how to film....hmmm..... anyways this won't stop me making more vids with you guys tho I bloody hell enjoyed it and I hope to do it again!

Tell me how to film, I lol'd at tht lol
    Man I just saw the comments on YT. I didn't shock me though as all videos tend to catch hate from at least one or two people. Deffo don't worry about it dude, YT is filled with knobheads and haters. The problem with half of them is that they dish out their opinion and if you don't agree or challenge it, all they will ever do is hate on from that moment on.

The video was beast, end of. Everyone has differet style of skating and filming and for me, thats how it should be, otherwise videos would get boring very quickly. And yes we will deffo make more videos 100%. No trolling little kid on YT will ever stop me doing something I like.
    Last edited by Deacon; 06-19-2011 at 05:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    Not trolling little kid on YT will ever stop me doing something I like.
    Aye same here I cba trying to explain to them so they can hate all they want lol And sweet. Just getting some small clips together to see how I look at some vert skating at my DC half Pipe!

Blazing a Trail

Matty, fancy a few clips at the promo for my new park?

yeh sure thing man! when I get my DC training facility done or maybe my next park I might have to get u in on it for a promo but yeh I'm up for that mate!

Check out this dudes videos. Genius.

Blazing a Trail

Aren't they just alt versions of the ads? It's all the in game pros doing it so its not some random.

I've never seen those before and they are deffo not by EA. Either way they made me laugh.