Thread: CNBS Team Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Park Storm:

Duce: An italian square, with a gap to bank over a canal with the top grindable e.g. DWay's Hawaiian dream, with an outdoor cafe area.

Mathiys: a Car Dealership at night. planter ledges, parking lot with gaps and tech ledges.

Ohmid: japanese cuisine restaraunt, wave ledges, balcony overlooking outdoor pool with bridge.

Drawls:

XP:

Rofl: DIY park for now.

Duunder:

Dubs:

Thank you.

Duce: An italian square, with a gap to bank over a canal with the top grindable e.g. DWay's Hawaiian dream, with an outdoor cafe area.

Mathiys: a Car Dealership at night. planter ledges, parking lot with gaps and tech ledges.

Ohmid: japanese cuisine restaraunt, wave ledges, balcony overlooking outdoor pool with bridge.

Drawls:

XP: san fran residential road on a hill, with steps up to doorways cut into the gradient of the street.

Duunder:

Dubs:

Drawls:

XP: san fran residential road on a hill, with steps up to doorways cut into the gradient of the street.

Duunder: a brick city hall with a nice low pop set,rail, ledges with garden in the front

Dubs:
    Pissoff

I ant wantto sound like a dick guys but I'm still waiting on any hint or nudge I it's gunna be a yes or no....,,.

Quote Originally Posted by EG Fr0sty View Post
    I ant wantto sound like a dick guys but I'm still waiting on any hint or nudge I it's gunna be a yes or no....,,.
    You get the DLC's?
    Hesitation.....Kills

Im going to be outta town this weekend sooo i shall see you guys in a few days sooo keep killin it without me.
    Pissoff

I'm missing malloof but deuce keeps telling me he's gotta talk to you guys first and it's been awhile now

Hey, XP, the guy that was going to edit my solo for me went MIA. Can I get some clips together for an intro video for you to edit? If you are too busy, I'll try and find someone else.
    youtube.com/tacoman1337

hey whats up. Im Trying to get down with you guys.
    here is a park that i made and a clip that i edited (all In one)

i would like to try out hit me back

i would like totry out