Thread: CNBS Team Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Duce: An italian square, with a gap to bank over a canal with the top grindable e.g. DWay's Hawaiian dream, with an outdoor cafe area.

Mathiys: a Car Dealership at night. planter ledges, parking lot with gaps and tech ledges.

Ohmid: japanese cuisine restaraunt, wave ledges, balcony overlooking outdoor pool with bridge.

Drawls:

XP: san fran residential road on a hill, with steps up to doorways cut into the gradient of the street.

Rofl: DIY park for now.

Duunder:

Dubs:

Duce: An italian square, with a gap to bank over a canal with the top grindable e.g. DWay's Hawaiian dream, with an outdoor cafe area.

Mathiys: a Car Dealership at night. planter ledges, parking lot with gaps and tech ledges.

Ohmid: japanese cuisine restaraunt, wave ledges, balcony overlooking outdoor pool with bridge.

Drawls:

XP: san fran residential road on a hill, with steps up to doorways cut into the gradient of the street.

Rofl: DIY park for now.

Duunder: a brick city hall with a nice low pop set,rail, ledges with garden in the front

Dubs:
    Pissoff

I ant wantto sound like a dick guys but I'm still waiting on any hint or nudge I it's gunna be a yes or no....,,.

Quote Originally Posted by EG Fr0sty View Post
    I ant wantto sound like a dick guys but I'm still waiting on any hint or nudge I it's gunna be a yes or no....,,.
    You get the DLC's?
    Hesitation.....Kills

Im going to be outta town this weekend sooo i shall see you guys in a few days sooo keep killin it without me.
    Pissoff

I'm missing malloof but deuce keeps telling me he's gotta talk to you guys first and it's been awhile now

Well I think you're cool dude if that means anything haha, just so you know we're all in diff time zones so it's ridic hard for us all to be around. And thats not bad considering maloof is a sack of shit for pieces.
    Shout outs to mathiys hahah dude mucho respect Even when I close the store down and come in at 2am he's still lurking and down to shred. I'll see you guys tonight if I'm not seeing the green lantern.

Hey, XP, the guy that was going to edit my solo for me went MIA. Can I get some clips together for an intro video for you to edit? If you are too busy, I'll try and find someone else.
    youtube.com/tacoman1337

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FSUKM3IU

Clips for the intro video XP
    youtube.com/tacoman1337

hey whats up. Im Trying to get down with you guys.
    here is a park that i made and a clip that i edited (all In one)

Cool

oh shit. chizzy that was tight.
    also if you guys watch this on lb it looks alot
    better for some reason.
    GT-J0RD4N KR3W/FS Bigspins

GC Accounts-J0RD4N KR3W, L4KR, MF DRAWLS, FS Bigspins
    MF JORDAN,Justin Eldridge and now Vincent Alvarez .

MORPHINE NATION

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by itsChizzy! View Post
    hey whats up. Im Trying to get down with you guys.
    here is a park that i made and a clip that i edited (all In one)
    Ok, howdy dude, thanks for the interest.

Cool to see you're a fellow park maker, my only real tip there would be to pick a theme and stick with it, looks fun though.

Your skating is pretty chill, you skate both ways which is a major no no to me n the POP out of tail to ds bigspin was crazy overpopped, but I like what you do.

If you're one of Drawls boys I've always got time, I'd just say get him to give you some tips n help with what I mentioned n hit us up with a tryout vid? Please make sure all trueswitch though dude.

Thanks again, I look forward to seeing more.

Peace

i would like to try out hit me back

i would like totry out

Blazing a Trail

this vid looks solid man. Smooth filming and realistic tricks. I wasnt a huge fan of the song but thats just preference and it didnt prevent me from enjoying the video. Good Job