Thread: CNBS Team Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

+10 steez points for it being set to wolf like me

thts it deacon you beat me to this place again! lol Duunders clips were really quiet when I was editing them so I had to boost his volume right up lol but it was a nice fun edit tbh!

@ Frosty

The HD thing we can work around. FOr solos and what not use what you got/ If you can only edit 420p, let me know what converter and editing suite you use and I can give you some settings to get the best out of them, plus I can give you settings so the aspect ratio fills the youtage video. i.e. no more black edges! You'll need to send me the finished vid anyway so I can add the CNBS logo to he bottom left corner and the CNSB intro.

When it comes to Team videos - If you mega upload me the clips I'll edit them in HD so that everyones looks the same.

For your welcome to the team video. I'll do edit if your cool with that? So if you can film like a 1-2 mins worth of clips and then send me the FLV's.

Duce is the park nazi, well I'm the filming nazi! so this is my opinion on the do's and don'ts of filming

No owl cam! i.e. every time you film a clip, consider where the camera man would be. This is most important for lines. I hate seeing cameras flying down 10 stairs, 3 inches from the skaters board!
    FISHEYE/VIGNETTE for lines and death lens shots (i.e. 10mm-24mm shots) and NO VIGNETTE for long lens (i.e. 75mm to 400mm). My biggest pet peeve!
    I hate board chops. I can live with head chops, but the board should stay visable for the trick and landing IMO
    NO WATERMARKS! - These are ugly
    Slow MO - Use it sparingly and to accentuate certain tricks. Plus make sure it is ramped (if you are unsure on ramping I can show you the easiect way) Otherwise keep speed at 100% at all times!
    IN the options seciton - TURN OFF other skaters. It looks very bad when you see people bail and then disapear in the back ground!!.

A most importantly - Find your style and make it unique to you!

Oh and have fun with it!!

@CNBS - So then if eveyrone is happy, we got our first AM recruits? - EG Frosty, Killer Kow and Fullyflared00

When did fully get on? Not that I have a problem with that. Disregard everything XP said. OWL CAM ALL DAY. AND CRAZY FISHEYE EVERYWHERE just kidding of course XP is the bruce lee of filming follow everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmidineffect View Post
    When did fully get on? Not that I have a problem with that. Disregard everything XP said. OWL CAM ALL DAY. AND CRAZY FISHEYE EVERYWHERE just kidding of course XP is the bruce lee of filming follow everything.
    Owl cam everywhere! lol. Anyway Its only my opinion on what looks good, each to there own.

In relaiton to the recruits, well i wasn't sure thats why I was asking the question if everyone is happy with bringing those 3 onboard? They all have my vote.

Still need 3 more IMO. for a 6 man team. and possible 2 more additions later.

Bit uncomfortable calling it an AM team though, as that implies that i'm a PRO, and I'm deffo not. Personally I think it should be its own team in own right like "CNBS: Blunts" or something not as crappy as that lol.

Lol "CNBS Jr" I agree with the "Pro/Am" statement,
    FULLY PART SONG!
    CNBS: B -Sides

Thats the 1990's speaking out of me.

LOL. I love big pun disgustingly good album. I'll rip it to my hard drive tonight ready for your part.

Can eveyrone let me know where thay are at with their full length parts, no rush just so I can get an idea of time scale etc. I need to know what songs people want for thier parts.

If you know anyone who you want to be in the friends section, get them to PM their clips, 4-5 would be good.

Any suggesitons for the friends team music?

Blazing a Trail

I'm pretty happy with that if everyone's cool?

Xp, was talking to Ohmid today n need to speak to you re this, seems there's some issue or confusion., hit me up on live.

Vid was utterly beast, park looks beautiful, everyone had killer parts... How did I miss out on this?

And I think we've missed a trick with mattyman xp.

Thanks for the watch though, good shred.

Re fully are we doing all pc or caps too?

Peace

Blazing a Trail

Seems I am a late and blind responder.

The point of the bsides team or whatever you wanna call it was people that still needed some work etc, thus the am bit, not implying we're pro, but yeah, we can do whatever, I could really do with a big team talk so if the heads that be could be online for a chat later it would be much goodness.

Peace

Yo.

I'm cool with those 3. They need to do a welcome vid each, and I think they should have parts in FL. I'll be online in about 2 hours or so.

The Malto vid was kind of a spur of the moment thing when Mattyman uploaded the park. Not to fear though dude, I'm building the Girl Skatepark which I'm going to upload this time, and I will be needing peeps to shred it for a vid. I'd like to switch it up on the last one - So was going to ask yourself, Ohmid, ROFL, Mattyman, Dominator, Platypus and Keep Right On to be the guests.

I deffo agree we missed a oppurtunity, however there nothing to say the two teams can't have links and work on collab stuff etc. It been proposed to that we do a dual team mini FL or collabo video and I'm all for it.

In relation to the FL - Cap or PC I think we shouldn't limit ourselves, plus with the quality of CAP around these days the difference shouldn't be too noticeable IMO.
    Last edited by Deacon; 06-18-2011 at 08:49 AM.

I'm out for the night in approximately one hour and 45 minutes I'll see you gents tomorrow for sure. Can't wait to see the girl park bro! Promo for the dream house coming in reasonable time probably later on tonight or tomorrow after noon. After that is just uploading banging at the berrics.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    Yo.

I'm cool with those 3. They need to do a welcome vid each, and I think they should have parts in FL. I'll be online in about 2 hours or so.

The Malto vid was kind of a spur of the moment thing when Mattyman uploaded the park. Not to fear though dude, I'm building the Girl Skatepark which I'm going to upload this time, and I will be needing peeps to shred it for a vid. I'd like to switch it up on the last one - So was going to ask yourself, Ohmid, ROFL, Mattyman, Dominator, Platypus and Keep Right On to be the guests.

I deffo agree we missed a oppurtunity, however there nothing to say the two teams can't have links and work on collab stuff etc. It been proposed to that we do a dual team mini FL or collabo video and I'm all for it.

In relation to the FL - Cap or PC I think we shouldn't limit ourselves, plus with the quality of CAP around these days the difference shouldn't be too noticeable IMO.
    XP-I can't be in in the crailtap vid.

I'm rolling with PC for my FL. I like them both, just don't like mixing the 2.

Ohmid-Can't wait to see the vid.

CNBS-I'll be on in a little bit
    Last edited by Mathiys; 06-18-2011 at 10:16 AM.
    Hesitation.....Kills