Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 401 to 408 of 408

Thread: (iNH) Team Thread

  1. #401
    Seeing the Light
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    56

    Default

    hey yall! how has everyone been? ready for a comeback yet? haha jk but hey I just saw this and it made me sad and reminded me of you guys
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKVtcg5uB94

  2. #402
    Seeing the Light
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    56

    Default

    I was actually thinking about making a skate video but my pvr was being a bitch like not even 2 months ago, and I'll edit idc

  3. #403
    Blazing a Trail
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    North Cackalacky
    Posts
    505
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skatBRG View Post
    I was actually thinking about making a skate video but my pvr was being a bitch like not even 2 months ago, and I'll edit idc
    dude you gave me a basis how on to film man! I didn't know you were on here.
    L8 Media

    Team Avid

  4. #404
    Seeing the Light
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastskateboard1 View Post
    dude you gave me a basis how on to film man! I didn't know you were on here.
    Hahaha thank you man! I'm glad to hear that, I was hoping that video would help some people lmao yeah been on here since the old days I'm somewhat retired but.... I might be working on a new video right now currently lol

  5. #405

  6. #406
    Yes You Can! llamasrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Remember that one time we almost made it on to Hoodlum?

    http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=5892

  7. #407
    Seeing the Light
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llamasrock View Post
    Remember that one time we almost made it on to Hoodlum?

    http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=5892
    I do now

  8. #408
    Awful Awfuls! jpdidde13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    wisco
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Bunch a fucking wankers really especially menno
    Ungrindable.........I beg to differ!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •