Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: (iNH) Team Thread

and he has to come back as pyro, i was never a big fan of ezpz

Holy shit Ben those iNH decks are THE SHIT. I'm rocking those man.

Yo Ben if you have anymore patience with graphics... maybe you could make a pro board series... our own board with our names and shit...

I know graphics are a lot of work so its whatever you feel like doing.

welllll alright you guys suckered me back on board
    EzPzLemnSqueezy http://www.youtube.com/user/EzPzLemnSqueezy Fuck

Jack: I watched this, and now I'm officially retarded. Even as tipe these, I can fell my brian sloery grating numb. gnow, wheen eyee ophen my mouf is begin to drewl tiem. Tanks for you to my for is different.

ef aye wash tis gain ten I no tinker moar. then sreepy teim 4evrr.

this teams like one big huge goddamned family reunion. like the kind where you get a hand jammer by the hot chick behind the building and you find out shes far enough down your family tree that its not illegal or gross so youre super stoked.

Wait we aren't kicking anyone right? i ruv everyone

well you lucked out cuz you run the thread here and were already on page two and i dont feel like making another thread and getting it caught back up. and bennyG's alright i guess as long as he stops sucking, and BRGs cool cuz his names Guillermo irl and whenever i see his posts on facebook i think of the verizon commercial where the superhero in the cape goes "it turn Guillermo into SUPERGUILLERMOOOOO". so hes cool too.

so I guess we're keeping everyone.

Alrighty. I will add Pyro to the roster. Welcome back old veteran.

Oh and Ben makes cool decks. He is a keeper

now we just need to get JP back...

Ohhhhh! Kick me! Kick me!
    I just lurked through this thread. Good to see Pyro back on yo squad. Where is JP?
    youtube.com/tacoman1337

Woo so we gots pyro back!!!! ifry pyro. now we need a welcome video from you. it doesnt have to be hd, (if i member right your computer doesnt handle hd well), but get it done soon. and also if youre not a member of LikeButter do that too and request to join our group.

do it nao!

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Quote Originally Posted by llamasrock View Post
    i dunno, if we get pyro back we gotta give someone the boot... i say it be BennyG...(he sucks)
    You can take the decks and shove them right up your rectum with attitude like this. So far that ply and grip starts seeping out of your ears.

Marco, finally got time to film, and guess what. EA went back to being a penis. So with this time I may consider making the series decks or something. (Although Obby seems like the GC whiz more than yours truly.)

Fuck this, back to Fight Night...

Can some one do some word art with "iNH" and add some stickers to it? I want a deck like this:

I want the Emerica logo at the top of the deck EXACTLY like that one...
    but on the rest of the deck I'd like an iNH design and some stickers from these brands...
    Volcolm
    Venture Trucks
    Hubba Wheels
    Lb Mag
    Pharmacy

Someone has done something similar to what im looking for:
    Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 07-13-2011 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Menno93 View Post
    hahaha yesss prof the mega ramps!
    "QUICK JP DO SOMETHING!"
    "AHHHH FUUCKK I DID THE FUCKING AIRPLANE!"

I miss JP...

also yes, lets do more team vids. theyre hella fun <3
    Oh snap who wants to smash some mega ramps........nah but who wants to have a part in a jp full length get at me
    Ungrindable.........I beg to differ!!

Quote Originally Posted by jpdidde13 View Post
    Oh snap who wants to smash some mega ramps........nah but who wants to have a part in a jp full length get at me
    ohh really...if i could get ea nation to accept me id be down but hell i havent been able to do shit for like 2 or 3 weeks

Oh damn well considering I haven't put the disc in for over 2 months I'm prolly in the same boat fluck

Edit: btw good to see the love missed u guys but I'm not coming back even if u beg lololol unless llamas sends me cookies
    Last edited by jpdidde13; 07-13-2011 at 01:44 PM.

needs a change.
    Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 07-15-2011 at 10:30 PM.

Emuricuh

Jack: I watched this, and now I'm officially retarded. Even as tipe these, I can fell my brian sloery grating numb. gnow, wheen eyee ophen my mouf is begin to drewl tiem. Tanks for you to my for is different.

oh and, any of you guys nice enough to edit my welcome video? my laptop crashed a couple of weeks ago and corrupted a bunch of stuff and i lost vegas before i ever got to use it -_-
    if you wanna ill message you with the footage and details, ill finish filming when i leave for vacation in a few days

oh ill send your ass some fuckin cukies, dont think i wont!

I figured out how to make the reel work for me on skate 3...

it involves signing in and out of live. If I can connect long enough I will get those clips.

Quote Originally Posted by PyR0MaNiAc225 View Post
    oh and, any of you guys nice enough to edit my welcome video? my laptop crashed a couple of weeks ago and corrupted a bunch of stuff and i lost vegas before i ever got to use it -_-
    if you wanna ill message you with the footage and details, ill finish filming when i leave for vacation in a few days
    You know I'm always here for ya bud <3

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

GET THAT SHIT DONE!!!

hey im pretty much done filming for the quarry vid, ive got quite a few clips that can probably fill any time requirement we set. so whenever the reel works for you guys ill already be ready

GET THAT SHIT DONE!!!

hey im pretty much done filming for the quarry vid, ive got quite a few clips that can probably fill any time requirement we set. so whenever the reel works for you guys ill already be ready
    have we set a time limit yet?

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Marco, check your PM you bum.

I got one clip so far. Looks like a busy weekend down in Port le Carverton. And who's editing this bad boy?

I don't have clips yet. The reel has been giving me shit for 3 weeks or more. Customer support told me something about ports, but I don't know what the hell he is talking about.

do you use a router? if so what model..i may be able to walk you through this

Quote Originally Posted by bengrover View Post
    Marco, check your PM you bum.

I got one clip so far. Looks like a busy weekend down in Port le Carverton. And who's editing this bad boy?
    well seeing as ive fucked up both the full lengths ive edited, and seeing as Mennos never fucked up a video hes edited, and hes a much better editor, I would say he is. but seeing as hes editing pyros intro vid (soon hopefully) and the fact that hes super busy up in canadaland, I can take on the task of editing if he doesnt want to. Its not long, so i cant fuck it up too bad.

well seeing as ive fucked up both the full lengths ive edited, and seeing as Mennos never fucked up a video hes edited, and hes a much better editor, I would say he is. but seeing as hes editing pyros intro vid (soon hopefully) and the fact that hes super busy up in canadaland, I can take on the task of editing if he doesnt want to. Its not long, so i cant fuck it up too bad.
    Awe spanks llamas <3
    anywho, I'm no longer hella busy: school is out and I'm only working part time sadly so I will have ample time to edit anything iNH wants to put out unless someone else really wants to do it. So I've got time, but incentive? Thats a whole other issue...

incentive is us kickin yo ass if you dont do it!

incentive is us kickin yo ass if you dont do it!
    field trip to canadaland!...llamas i'm on the way we can car pool

wooooo! we can double up on the motorcycle i get back today!!!!! ass-less chaps and leather vest? I THINK SO!!!!

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

I'm more than happy to edit if Menno dont wanna. But looks like he do. How much footy we need btw and for when?

wooooo! we can double up on the motorcycle i get back today!!!!! ass-less chaps and leather vest? I THINK SO!!!!

if i cant wear this i aint goin!

and if your not wearing this i would be disappointed
    Last edited by obsolete1; 07-20-2011 at 04:54 PM.

I'm so clueless when it comes to Technical things so I might sound stupid when I describe this...

OK so my router... the little black box with green lights in my living room... i hope thats it...
    After observing it I guess the model name is... "2WIRE GATEWAY" ....................?
    We use AT&T in my house so... yea.

Basically what I'm trying to do is forward "my ports." On EA I heard people have had to forward multiple ports to get the reel to work. DaGoon said something about forwarding his xbox ports AND the EA server ports.

I have cleared my cache multiple times. That shit doesn't work. I haven't tried this port thing though, so I'll need help with that. Everyone go read DaaGooN's post on EA, 10th page. http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/li....page#16051347

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
    I'm so clueless when it comes to Technical things so I might sound stupid when I describe this...

OK so my router... the little black box with green lights in my living room... i hope thats it...
    After observing it I guess the model name is... "2WIRE GATEWAY" ....................?
    We use AT&T in my house so... yea.

Basically what I'm trying to do is forward "my ports." On EA I heard people have had to forward multiple ports to get the reel to work. DaGoon said something about forwarding his xbox ports AND the EA server ports.

I have cleared my cache multiple times. That shit doesn't work. I haven't tried this port thing though, so I'll need help with that. Everyone go read DaaGooN's post on EA, 10th page. http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/li....page#16051347
    is this your modem

if so this may help on the forwarding of ports
    http://www.server-servers.com/port-f...-2wire-router/
    Last edited by obsolete1; 07-21-2011 at 04:09 AM.

Pyroooo where is your footy? can you put your nicely titled clips on 4shared in a nicely zipped folder in my folder when you get the chance? <3

This is weird. As of right NOW, my skate.reel is working. I'm looking at it right now and it is working fine.

I will bet anyone cookies... that it will stop working in about an hour or so. This all proves that it is not me. How could something magically start working again while my connections are fucked up.

Edit: I'm not going to cry about it anymore. If I have clips, I'll have them. If I don't I don't.

i think it may have to do with the servers on their end...i have a suspicion that they have moved us to some flaky servers where security protocols have to be just right. Which is just really weird i have DMZ'ed my xbox a few times over this ordeal and it has not worked, and then connected it straight to the modem and it has. Which from a networking stand point makes no sense.

I just take my connection as it comes which is more frequent lately so who knows. now i just need to get more clips at that quarry place...

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete1 View Post
    is this your modem

if so this may help on the forwarding of ports
    http://www.server-servers.com/port-f...-2wire-router/
    go to portforward.com and skip the add then find your modem if its the one in pic its the 2700hg 2wire.........I work at att btw..........and then find the application your trying to forward ports for and click on it.........you will then see step by step directions with pictures........

oh and why would you wanna forward ports PIRATE LOLOLOL jk........kinda lol

oops just read its for EA......hmmmmm not sure on that i know I have my xbox forwarded but not exactly sure about specific game servers........assuming its right though because ive had no problems uploading.......in fact its working better than ever for me guessing since no one else seems to be able to do it...... good luck bro