Thread: (iNH) Team Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What do you mean your filmer pack is gone? Is the video editor literally GONE? Or can you just not upload? Hopefully you can edit the clip in your game, and upload it with a cap card.

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Well, I had problems with the Skate share pack and it was resolved by deleting my Game Data in Game Data Utility thanks to an EA advisor. This in turn deleted all of my DLC. But it was simple, go back into PS Store and re-download what I purchased from my Download History. Oh no, it wasn't that simple, as it was all there, except the Filmer Pack. Searched everywhere around the Store and its no where to be found. I can access it through the in game DLC menu, but they want another £7.19 from me. bumfucked. So luckily, several very kind folk of the community let me use their account to re download it. But everyone all ready had 5 people active on their account, so it wouldn't let me. By this time I was pretty annoyed. Luckily I tried with one more dude and it let me re-download. YAYYYY. ohfuckyouea it won't register in game that it has been downloaded and installed.

Many people have spoke to EA and a couple have said that the Filmer Pack issues are happening along with upload problems. Thanks to Magic we know people are aware of themain usses, so hopefully this gets resolved and I can re-download the Filmer Pack once again and it actually work.

The Editor is all still there, can ramp etc. as this was in the skate.create Upgrade pack. But atm, it's gonna have to be low res watermarked clips, or low quality (hopefully upped a little, awaiting a part) cap card clips.

Sad Ben

Yes this all sucks...
    would be easy to say its illegal...
    I could rant about what they should do... but no one would care.
    I hope I dont see another "EA Nation" thread. Only one getting work done is Magic.
    All we can do is sit and wait.

strug life.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

reels up. get to work. no nonsense shit up in hurr
    EzPzLemnSqueezy http://www.youtube.com/user/EzPzLemnSqueezy Fuck

Jack: I watched this, and now I'm officially retarded. Even as tipe these, I can fell my brian sloery grating numb. gnow, wheen eyee ophen my mouf is begin to drewl tiem. Tanks for you to my for is different.

ef aye wash tis gain ten I no tinker moar. then sreepy teim 4evrr.

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

If filmer pack will install and reel works. YAYYYYY.

And as we can now send graphics to game again, Pyro did you ever get that wings graphic done?

SHIT i thought you wouldn't mention that :P haha it's good I'll get it done soon
    EzPzLemnSqueezy http://www.youtube.com/user/EzPzLemnSqueezy Fuck

Jack: I watched this, and now I'm officially retarded. Even as tipe these, I can fell my brian sloery grating numb. gnow, wheen eyee ophen my mouf is begin to drewl tiem. Tanks for you to my for is different.

ef aye wash tis gain ten I no tinker moar. then sreepy teim 4evrr.