Thread: (iNH) Team Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Marco, S2 vid, fucking lovely.

Was about to give up on this game, but I think I finally found pretty okay settings for the shitty Dazzle. So hopefully some new S3 stuff soon. So Pyro better get me that graphic.

S2 reel works occasionally for me, may get an S2 solo up, or maybe an iNH S2 team vid if people want.

(All above depending on how much I can fit in around FIFA 12 release on friday, obviously )

Thanks benny G.

I'm sure we as team will eventually get all of our things in order. Lets stay afloat iNH. The game still fun.
    How bout we pump out 3 new team videos, counting Quarry...
    That could be a goal...

I think this would also help...
    If you can produce clips, say so. I think itd be nice to know who all can film on the team.

Quarry Video...
    what is the status? who has clips.

Actually... I want to edit it. I have time. Send me clips everyone. I know my part is done. I need something from yall nuck asses. Let me know. I want get it done.

I deleted half of my quarry footage by accident since I thought I already downloaded it. Ill have it back in no time
    EzPzLemnSqueezy http://www.youtube.com/user/EzPzLemnSqueezy Fuck

Jack: I watched this, and now I'm officially retarded. Even as tipe these, I can fell my brian sloery grating numb. gnow, wheen eyee ophen my mouf is begin to drewl tiem. Tanks for you to my for is different.

ef aye wash tis gain ten I no tinker moar. then sreepy teim 4evrr.

I currently cant upload, but Im thinking heavily on dropping for a pvr. my quarry parts done, i just gotta put them on 4shared

bennyg- is your dazzle the HD dazzle? im seeing them for a decent price but if thats the one youre having problems with then I wont fuck with it

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

The filmer pack and reel is where the problems lie. The dazzle works fine. Its just tweaking the settings to get the best quality. Its the HD dazzle, but its not a HD PVR. You will nvpever get a HD quality from it. Trying the S Video set up currently to see if it differs much from component standard set up.

So if you want top quality capture then go for a HD PVR. But if you wanna spend less money, dazzle is easy to use and average quality ( pending the settings are spot on). BUT if your going to go for the dazzle, go to Amazon or ebay and get just the dazzle. The actual capture device costs around £20 $ for you cross atlantic folk. When I payed £80 for my Dazzle I wasnt aware you could purchase the Dazzle seperate from the software. So you pay £60+ for the software, so if your into that stuff, torrent it, or however you go about it.