Thread: (iNH) Team Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete1 View Post
    is this your modem

if so this may help on the forwarding of ports
    http://www.server-servers.com/port-f...-2wire-router/
    go to portforward.com and skip the add then find your modem if its the one in pic its the 2700hg 2wire.........I work at att btw..........and then find the application your trying to forward ports for and click on it.........you will then see step by step directions with pictures........

oh and why would you wanna forward ports PIRATE LOLOLOL jk........kinda lol
    Ungrindable.........I beg to differ!!

oops just read its for EA......hmmmmm not sure on that i know I have my xbox forwarded but not exactly sure about specific game servers........assuming its right though because ive had no problems uploading.......in fact its working better than ever for me guessing since no one else seems to be able to do it...... good luck bro
    Ungrindable.........I beg to differ!!

How do I access the default gateway screen for my router? What website do I have to go to?

My goal is to forward my xbox. I was told that forwarding ports on Xbox is usually done via website. What website do I go to?

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
    How do I access the default gateway screen for my router? What website do I have to go to?

My goal is to forward my xbox. I was told that forwarding ports on Xbox is usually done via website. What website do I go to?
    its not a website per-say, its accessed through web browser. its just the local IP address of the modem/router
    but look back a page, the posts all the way at the bottom of the page by JP go to that website its got good info

Since reflashing my router with new stuff (DDWRT) i can see which port are being used by which IP, the only one that is used by my xbox is 3074