Thread: (iNH) Team Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

wooooo! we can double up on the motorcycle i get back today!!!!! ass-less chaps and leather vest? I THINK SO!!!!

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

I'm more than happy to edit if Menno dont wanna. But looks like he do. How much footy we need btw and for when?

Quote Originally Posted by llamasrock View Post
    wooooo! we can double up on the motorcycle i get back today!!!!! ass-less chaps and leather vest? I THINK SO!!!!

if i cant wear this i aint goin!

and if your not wearing this i would be disappointed
    Last edited by obsolete1; 07-20-2011 at 04:54 PM.

I'm so clueless when it comes to Technical things so I might sound stupid when I describe this...

OK so my router... the little black box with green lights in my living room... i hope thats it...
    After observing it I guess the model name is... "2WIRE GATEWAY" ....................?
    We use AT&T in my house so... yea.

Basically what I'm trying to do is forward "my ports." On EA I heard people have had to forward multiple ports to get the reel to work. DaGoon said something about forwarding his xbox ports AND the EA server ports.

I have cleared my cache multiple times. That shit doesn't work. I haven't tried this port thing though, so I'll need help with that. Everyone go read DaaGooN's post on EA, 10th page. http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/li....page#16051347

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
    I'm so clueless when it comes to Technical things so I might sound stupid when I describe this...

OK so my router... the little black box with green lights in my living room... i hope thats it...
    After observing it I guess the model name is... "2WIRE GATEWAY" ....................?
    We use AT&T in my house so... yea.

Basically what I'm trying to do is forward "my ports." On EA I heard people have had to forward multiple ports to get the reel to work. DaGoon said something about forwarding his xbox ports AND the EA server ports.

I have cleared my cache multiple times. That shit doesn't work. I haven't tried this port thing though, so I'll need help with that. Everyone go read DaaGooN's post on EA, 10th page. http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/li....page#16051347
    is this your modem

if so this may help on the forwarding of ports
    http://www.server-servers.com/port-f...-2wire-router/
    Last edited by obsolete1; 07-21-2011 at 04:09 AM.

Pyroooo where is your footy? can you put your nicely titled clips on 4shared in a nicely zipped folder in my folder when you get the chance? <3

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is weird. As of right NOW, my skate.reel is working. I'm looking at it right now and it is working fine.

I will bet anyone cookies... that it will stop working in about an hour or so. This all proves that it is not me. How could something magically start working again while my connections are fucked up.

Edit: I'm not going to cry about it anymore. If I have clips, I'll have them. If I don't I don't.

i think it may have to do with the servers on their end...i have a suspicion that they have moved us to some flaky servers where security protocols have to be just right. Which is just really weird i have DMZ'ed my xbox a few times over this ordeal and it has not worked, and then connected it straight to the modem and it has. Which from a networking stand point makes no sense.

I just take my connection as it comes which is more frequent lately so who knows. now i just need to get more clips at that quarry place...

hahahaha menno.....its on my computer.......allll the way back in calgary. and im in ontario. yea :/ gotta wait until about late august on that one. or you can lurk my reel and get clips there, but I have more bangers on my comp
    Last edited by PyR0MaNiAc225; 07-23-2011 at 03:05 PM.
    EzPzLemnSqueezy http://www.youtube.com/user/EzPzLemnSqueezy Fuck

Jack: I watched this, and now I'm officially retarded. Even as tipe these, I can fell my brian sloery grating numb. gnow, wheen eyee ophen my mouf is begin to drewl tiem. Tanks for you to my for is different.

ef aye wash tis gain ten I no tinker moar. then sreepy teim 4evrr.

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete1 View Post
    is this your modem

if so this may help on the forwarding of ports
    http://www.server-servers.com/port-f...-2wire-router/
    go to portforward.com and skip the add then find your modem if its the one in pic its the 2700hg 2wire.........I work at att btw..........and then find the application your trying to forward ports for and click on it.........you will then see step by step directions with pictures........

oh and why would you wanna forward ports PIRATE LOLOLOL jk........kinda lol
    Ungrindable.........I beg to differ!!

oops just read its for EA......hmmmmm not sure on that i know I have my xbox forwarded but not exactly sure about specific game servers........assuming its right though because ive had no problems uploading.......in fact its working better than ever for me guessing since no one else seems to be able to do it...... good luck bro
    Ungrindable.........I beg to differ!!

How do I access the default gateway screen for my router? What website do I have to go to?

My goal is to forward my xbox. I was told that forwarding ports on Xbox is usually done via website. What website do I go to?