Thread: (iNH) Team Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pyroooo where is your footy? can you put your nicely titled clips on 4shared in a nicely zipped folder in my folder when you get the chance? <3

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is weird. As of right NOW, my skate.reel is working. I'm looking at it right now and it is working fine.

I will bet anyone cookies... that it will stop working in about an hour or so. This all proves that it is not me. How could something magically start working again while my connections are fucked up.

Edit: I'm not going to cry about it anymore. If I have clips, I'll have them. If I don't I don't.

i think it may have to do with the servers on their end...i have a suspicion that they have moved us to some flaky servers where security protocols have to be just right. Which is just really weird i have DMZ'ed my xbox a few times over this ordeal and it has not worked, and then connected it straight to the modem and it has. Which from a networking stand point makes no sense.

I just take my connection as it comes which is more frequent lately so who knows. now i just need to get more clips at that quarry place...

hahahaha menno.....its on my computer.......allll the way back in calgary. and im in ontario. yea :/ gotta wait until about late august on that one. or you can lurk my reel and get clips there, but I have more bangers on my comp
    Last edited by PyR0MaNiAc225; 07-23-2011 at 03:05 PM.
    EzPzLemnSqueezy http://www.youtube.com/user/EzPzLemnSqueezy Fuck

Jack: I watched this, and now I'm officially retarded. Even as tipe these, I can fell my brian sloery grating numb. gnow, wheen eyee ophen my mouf is begin to drewl tiem. Tanks for you to my for is different.

ef aye wash tis gain ten I no tinker moar. then sreepy teim 4evrr.