Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Origami Team Thread

what is parts place? someone fill me in
    http://www.youtube.com/WhatBraSkate3 ORIGAMI. NCP. Morphine Nation.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

A park RiverKing made a really long time ago lol

sorry about that whatbra here is the link to the park: Parts Place
    Been super busy with life lately so no rush for you guys to get clips to me... prob be a while before I "try" to edit haha

ANNNNNDDD

Do we want a TF? I would gladly build it, been seeing some cool TF's and I've never done one before so I want to stab at it. I'd like some input on what you guys would want in it also (real life parks, s3 parks, w/e just give me pic/vids of it). Colors? More things to skate vs looks? Maybe custom flooring/banner graphics? I was thinking having 2 rooms... make one really dark w/ a simulated lighting on spots just like battle commander? haha

I might start this after next week sometime if I get the chance. So put your shit in this thread (ask team on xbl too... doubt I'll be on xbl till next week).
    Last edited by xRiverKing; 11-16-2011 at 09:28 PM.

alright thanks, how many clips can i get for you ?
    http://www.youtube.com/WhatBraSkate3 ORIGAMI. NCP. Morphine Nation.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by xRiverKing View Post
    Do we want a TF? I would gladly build it, been seeing some cool TF's and I've never done one before so I want to stab at it. I'd like some input on what you guys would want in it also (real life parks, s3 parks, w/e just give me pic/vids of it). Colors? More things to skate vs looks? Maybe custom flooring/banner graphics? I was thinking having 2 rooms... make one really dark w/ a simulated lighting on spots just like battle commander? haha

I might start this after next week sometime if I get the chance. So put your shit in this thread (ask team on xbl too... doubt I'll be on xbl till next week).
    An Origami TF would be dope as fuck! To be honest, I don't mind anything that you build because it's usually a blast to skate. Something sick I think could be that you can have a sort of outside plaza or city-ish CAP, and make a building somewhere with some sick shit to skate inside, like an indoor skatepark. Just my take at it, but I guess it could be sick.

around 5 is good man!

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    An Origami TF would be dope as fuck! To be honest, I don't mind anything that you build because it's usually a blast to skate. Something sick I think could be that you can have a sort of outside plaza or city-ish CAP, and make a building somewhere with some sick shit to skate inside, like an indoor skatepark. Just my take at it, but I guess it could be sick.
    Well I was thinking inside for a couple reasons. To make indoors legit you will have shit stick out of the walls (when looking from the outside) so it would be hard to make some street parts around it. And I make outdoor street stuff all the time, so many more will be coming haha

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Well I was thinking inside for a couple reasons. To make indoors legit you will have shit stick out of the walls (when looking from the outside) so it would be hard to make some street parts around it. And I make outdoor street stuff all the time, so many more will be coming haha
    Ah, true that, I wasn't thinking properly haha so indoor it is! I guess I personally like to skate are eurogaps, possibly with a rail on top or a ledge on the side, and maybe put an obstacle to pop over the eurogap to make it somewhat challenging lol some stairs of different sizes, a flat curb that goes up and down, kinda like ^ haha made one before, it was sick as fuck, but I never put it in a park before. I could show you what I mean in an online sesh (if I can connect to the ea servers sometime). If not I'll have to show you a picture of what I mean lol but yeah, just be creative with it I guess...

One great park you can take ideas from would be this one:

Those bump over rail shit is so sick imo haha
    Anyways, I could probably think of a lot of shit, but right now I'm kinda out of ideas haha

sick vid.... gunna use the bump over rail thinger in the ender, the slanted manny pad on the side of the funbox, kicker to qp, that wallride gap (with the aquarium haha) and I'm gunna def make a legit rainbow rail if I can

keep vids like this coming!

sick vid.... gunna use the bump over rail thinger in the ender, the slanted manny pad on the side of the funbox, kicker to qp, that wallride gap (with the aquarium haha) and I'm gunna def make a legit rainbow rail if I can

keep vids like this coming!
    YO, sorry I haven't sent my Parts Place clips? Have you done the edit yet? If not i wil lsend you the clips tonight man. Been mad busy with work and BF3

Tonight is fine bro! I did start the edit last night, because I couldn't sleep.. but just did the intro clips and a tiny bit

Tonight is fine bro! I did start the edit last night, because I couldn't sleep.. but just did the intro clips and a tiny bit
    Slight problem EA site is fucked

just noticed that haha no probs I can wait. Quick question.. Where can I get some nice fonts and do you go to media generator --> text ??

As Deacon says, i already got some problem with Ea's website.. Hope it will be fixed soon.
    ORIGAMI !

just noticed that haha no probs I can wait. Quick question.. Where can I get some nice fonts and do you go to media generator --> text ??
    dafont.com always have some nice ones on it.

And yes Media Generators then Text.

Just a tip, to make the text look less flat you double up the layer and off set the position a tiny bit. Then add a little shadow behind the top layer and feather it. Gives a nice effect IMO.

Vegas is more versatile then people give it credit for
    Last edited by Deacon; 11-19-2011 at 02:36 AM.

cool thanks man

Alright people.

Quick quesiton. Who on the team has a capture card?

I have a PVR. if a couple more do. potetially until the reel/site comes back, those with cards could cam swap and record clips of other peeps?

Keep the team active etc.

Opinions?

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

I don't have a CAP card, and I can't even connect to the EA servers, so I can't get into online sessions :/

I don't have cap card either, and I haven't been able to get on xbox in a while, so I have no idea if I can hit up online sessions or not. This month has been really busy with exams, xmas parties and hockey. We should rip bf3 sometime though.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

We should rip bf3 sometime though.
    Fuck yeah, I haven't played that game in sooo long, probably last time I played was with you or Deacon lol but with all the shit that has happened these past few months, I can't be bothered to be on xbox too much, gotta sort more important shit first.

yeah I haven't been on for a while either, but due to some less serious stuff. Lemme know when your back and settled

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Alright so, this weekend, I got a new internet connection and what not at my new apartment, tested out Skate 3 online, and i can join online sessions now, so if anyone is up for a sesh soon, I'm more than down to have one. Either that, or a mad killing spree of shooting motherfuckers on BF3 or MW3 is good too

next time you see me on I'm down to sesh or bf3. Havent played xbox in forever