Thread: Origami Team Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sounds good guys.. I tried doing some of the edit last night but some friends came over and we hit up a bar. And I got hockey/drunkness tonight... so I might start the edit sunday. So no rush guys!

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Aight cool, I got like 3-4 clips uploaded this morning... how many do you need (approx.)?

what is parts place? someone fill me in
    http://www.youtube.com/WhatBraSkate3 ORIGAMI. NCP. Morphine Nation.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

A park RiverKing made a really long time ago lol

sorry about that whatbra here is the link to the park: Parts Place
    Been super busy with life lately so no rush for you guys to get clips to me... prob be a while before I "try" to edit haha

ANNNNNDDD

Do we want a TF? I would gladly build it, been seeing some cool TF's and I've never done one before so I want to stab at it. I'd like some input on what you guys would want in it also (real life parks, s3 parks, w/e just give me pic/vids of it). Colors? More things to skate vs looks? Maybe custom flooring/banner graphics? I was thinking having 2 rooms... make one really dark w/ a simulated lighting on spots just like battle commander? haha

I might start this after next week sometime if I get the chance. So put your shit in this thread (ask team on xbl too... doubt I'll be on xbl till next week).
    Last edited by xRiverKing; 11-16-2011 at 09:28 PM.

alright thanks, how many clips can i get for you ?
    http://www.youtube.com/WhatBraSkate3 ORIGAMI. NCP. Morphine Nation.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by xRiverKing View Post
    Do we want a TF? I would gladly build it, been seeing some cool TF's and I've never done one before so I want to stab at it. I'd like some input on what you guys would want in it also (real life parks, s3 parks, w/e just give me pic/vids of it). Colors? More things to skate vs looks? Maybe custom flooring/banner graphics? I was thinking having 2 rooms... make one really dark w/ a simulated lighting on spots just like battle commander? haha

I might start this after next week sometime if I get the chance. So put your shit in this thread (ask team on xbl too... doubt I'll be on xbl till next week).
    An Origami TF would be dope as fuck! To be honest, I don't mind anything that you build because it's usually a blast to skate. Something sick I think could be that you can have a sort of outside plaza or city-ish CAP, and make a building somewhere with some sick shit to skate inside, like an indoor skatepark. Just my take at it, but I guess it could be sick.

around 5 is good man!

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    An Origami TF would be dope as fuck! To be honest, I don't mind anything that you build because it's usually a blast to skate. Something sick I think could be that you can have a sort of outside plaza or city-ish CAP, and make a building somewhere with some sick shit to skate inside, like an indoor skatepark. Just my take at it, but I guess it could be sick.
    Well I was thinking inside for a couple reasons. To make indoors legit you will have shit stick out of the walls (when looking from the outside) so it would be hard to make some street parts around it. And I make outdoor street stuff all the time, so many more will be coming haha