Thread: R.I.P. Kids Table

Talking R.I.P. Kids Table

I regret to inform you about this, but on June 16, 2011, the kids table succumbed to an attack by spam bots. It was a good run, but between the trolls, taco's terrible videos, and finally, the massive spam attacks, the Kids Table has become a barren and desolate wasteland. Humanitarian efforts to bring survivors to a fake skate shelter should be put into effect soon.
    What the hell am I typing? I really have no clue.
    R.I.P. Kids Table
    youtube.com/tacoman1337

Yup, I went there to find out what i should put in my converter settings and saw it wasnt stickied anymore. RIP kids table does anyone want to help me use prism?

Minglin'

@ renegade
    you tied to prism for any reason?>
    xillisoft video converter will get you better video, and is very useful for other stuff like converting ipod/zune videos etc.

went to the forums to check some videos that i had been uploading to find that i can't see them anywhere...

hmmmm.... cheap a** videos with a digi cam vs pony up for a cap card....
    ugggggggg

just went to look at the EA forum.it says the site is read-only this weekend as they they undergo maintainence to reduce spam.i personally thinks it's a little too late now.i think we've all accepted the fact that the kid's table is dead.

it's been revived...sort of
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Looks like there trying to make a comeback over there....Taco's at work trying to bring out the best in everybody
    GT - The Fr0sted Man

Quote Originally Posted by fallingskyline View Post
    i'm perfecting sloppiness!