Thread: Your Last Skate 2 Solo Please

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This one is me skating as me. I wasn't a part of the community when I made this, but don't think I've seen anybody hit the last gap.

and this is me skating as someone else, from the same video. It probably won't be TOO funny to anyone who doesn't frequent the slap forums, but there's still some bangers and lol-moments.

I'll edit this post later with comments about everyone else's vids.

edit:

Jack: super fast, hell yeah. good song, fun cruising vibe to it. Fakie varial heel street gap, alleyoop f/s 180 over the hubba, nosebonk nollieflip and sw 180 crook nosebonk were my faves.

Pawn: def my favorite part of yours. Way less unrealistic stuff, but still had your own style to it. slappy boardslide and back tail at monster, nosebonk back tail, noseslide bigheel manny,and fakie 5-0 on the bump to rail were sick.

Stev: Really sick part! music, editing, tricks, everything. Sw crook at the end of a line, blunt tre!, roof gap filming, fs bigspin line at matrix, boardslide on the sign, treflip to the street and everything after, just all bangers.

Lance: Blocked

eflixxx/bohemian: Loved it in the first 5 seconds with the song. I loved every single trick, seriously. That was amazing.

Demz: trippy edit, not what i like, but at least it went with the song. Sugarcane was sick, kickflip with the little shifty. More power to you for always doing you, though.

obs: pretty sure I've commented on this before, but anyways the heelflip noseblunt shuv and inward heel fakie were perfect.

midget: glad you messed around with long lens, they looks REALLY good. Even with the vig, looked great. Has that song been used before IRL? Sounds familiar but I can't place it. Sw varial heel, fakie tre nosemanny, powerslide into grind over the channel looked good.

skatehead: Love the song, makes for a good edit. cool intro too. Back 3 over the blue rail! b/s 180 fakie 5-0 half cab heel, awkward trick made it look good. Half cab flip over to noseblunt, fakie fs flip feeble, sw barley grind back 180 out!!! 2:50 I used to set that bench up the exact same way haha. Enders were great.

jimmy astleford: sick edit, you've got it like that. Tricks on the up-down ledge, line with the ollie over the car hood, back tail drop front blunt, heath kirchart outfit was tight. Filming on the ender was AMAZING. Second vid, back tail 270 out was just nuts. So was the slam in the intro.

dizi: some good tricks, ollie up to noseblunt on the mini extension was sick, but really not my style overall. It's especially hard to me to watch any video with no skate audio, though.

Seks: shared parts are real hit or miss for me, you set it up real good with the song. Sideways gap 360 flip! sw heel 180 nosegrind 180 out, bs 180 up the curb sometimes its the little things that make a line, shuv nosemanual revert!!

Beat: Real cool intro. Line in the circle bowl at monster was sick, hardly ever see anyone skate that spot well. filming on the alleyoop 180 nosegrind trick was so good.Roof gap kickflip looked sick.

Agus: Manny wallie nosemanny, wallie fs smith stall, bluntslide bigspin were really sick. But again, really hard to get into a part without being able to hear the skate sounds.

Eternal: Nice use of objects, not usually a fan of them. skinny front shuv was sick, roof lines, lip to blunt SO good. Didn't feel the song really fit your skating, but it wasn't too bad.

ske: ollie off the curb with the tweak nice touch, never really liked how the late flips look tbh, like the back tail backside flip looked so much better with the regular kickflip, boogerslide shuv!! i feel weird about this part, lots of tricks i loved and lots of stuff i didn't.

Benutzer: I really like seeing people skate up spots in non-arcade ways. little board flip over thing was sweet. Front 3 into the hole was genuine LOLs

Noted: lol THPS song. tassemann's wallie noseslide was raw! blink graphic looks sick, i never really got into graphics until skate 3.

Slam: real solid board tweaks, back 180 over the flatgap to sw 5050 was really cool. Creative but not over the top, i like it.
    Last edited by briden; 06-20-2011 at 12:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now