Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Last Skate 2 Solo Please

Default Your Last Skate 2 Solo Please

Only slightly less than a year ago I was fucking amped for Skate 3 and I dropped my final Skate 2 solo, low definition, no advanced free cam, no object dropper, no hardcore mode, no CAP, slightly shitting filming etc. Also, I pretended to be Skhate88 for some of my clips so that I could have a fake collabo. Skhate88 was doing the same thing, pretending to be me and posting vids as fake collabos with me. For some reason, I'm having serious nostalgia for Skate 2 even though it was kind of a cluster fuck. Would everyone do me a favor and post their very last Skate 2 solo in this thread? I want to see what we used to look like. I'll start.

Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."

did you ever do a fingerflip darkslide in S3 jack??

this is my last S2 solo in the sense of that it is just me and no guestpart/collabo. it's also one of my favourites.

I never made an OG solo, even though I played it all the time, never thought about doing it I guess.
    Made some S2 stuff and I was all like. "I am 12 and what is this?" because I had no knowledge of the community.
    I took my 85 views on this vid and was happy.
    Made some S2 stuff since, but you wanted our last before S3.
    So I had to go fist fight my old laptop to get this thing off there but here it is for your viewing pleasure.

(ignore song)

last solo, or last s2 video peroid? i did the stingray introduction video, then a team montage at maloof..

Pawn, that vid was absolutely incredible!

i love this one...it was right before infinite's full length just messing around (my favorite part = dog-piss plant to finger flip ender)

First time I really experimented with long lense shots.
    Wed 3:55 PM mamba12: why is mine cut off on the end?
    Wed 4:09 PM PyR0MaNiAc225: it's called circumcision

Freshouttajail solo...
    5 months of bottled tricks...

http://www.wegame.com/watch/this-a-collect-call-from/

This one is me skating as me. I wasn't a part of the community when I made this, but don't think I've seen anybody hit the last gap.

and this is me skating as someone else, from the same video. It probably won't be TOO funny to anyone who doesn't frequent the slap forums, but there's still some bangers and lol-moments.

I'll edit this post later with comments about everyone else's vids.

edit:

Jack: super fast, hell yeah. good song, fun cruising vibe to it. Fakie varial heel street gap, alleyoop f/s 180 over the hubba, nosebonk nollieflip and sw 180 crook nosebonk were my faves.

Pawn: def my favorite part of yours. Way less unrealistic stuff, but still had your own style to it. slappy boardslide and back tail at monster, nosebonk back tail, noseslide bigheel manny,and fakie 5-0 on the bump to rail were sick.

Stev: Really sick part! music, editing, tricks, everything. Sw crook at the end of a line, blunt tre!, roof gap filming, fs bigspin line at matrix, boardslide on the sign, treflip to the street and everything after, just all bangers.

Lance: Blocked

eflixxx/bohemian: Loved it in the first 5 seconds with the song. I loved every single trick, seriously. That was amazing.

Demz: trippy edit, not what i like, but at least it went with the song. Sugarcane was sick, kickflip with the little shifty. More power to you for always doing you, though.

obs: pretty sure I've commented on this before, but anyways the heelflip noseblunt shuv and inward heel fakie were perfect.

midget: glad you messed around with long lens, they looks REALLY good. Even with the vig, looked great. Has that song been used before IRL? Sounds familiar but I can't place it. Sw varial heel, fakie tre nosemanny, powerslide into grind over the channel looked good.

skatehead: Love the song, makes for a good edit. cool intro too. Back 3 over the blue rail! b/s 180 fakie 5-0 half cab heel, awkward trick made it look good. Half cab flip over to noseblunt, fakie fs flip feeble, sw barley grind back 180 out!!! 2:50 I used to set that bench up the exact same way haha. Enders were great.

jimmy astleford: sick edit, you've got it like that. Tricks on the up-down ledge, line with the ollie over the car hood, back tail drop front blunt, heath kirchart outfit was tight. Filming on the ender was AMAZING. Second vid, back tail 270 out was just nuts. So was the slam in the intro.

dizi: some good tricks, ollie up to noseblunt on the mini extension was sick, but really not my style overall. It's especially hard to me to watch any video with no skate audio, though.

Seks: shared parts are real hit or miss for me, you set it up real good with the song. Sideways gap 360 flip! sw heel 180 nosegrind 180 out, bs 180 up the curb sometimes its the little things that make a line, shuv nosemanual revert!!

Beat: Real cool intro. Line in the circle bowl at monster was sick, hardly ever see anyone skate that spot well. filming on the alleyoop 180 nosegrind trick was so good.Roof gap kickflip looked sick.

Agus: Manny wallie nosemanny, wallie fs smith stall, bluntslide bigspin were really sick. But again, really hard to get into a part without being able to hear the skate sounds.

Eternal: Nice use of objects, not usually a fan of them. skinny front shuv was sick, roof lines, lip to blunt SO good. Didn't feel the song really fit your skating, but it wasn't too bad.

ske: ollie off the curb with the tweak nice touch, never really liked how the late flips look tbh, like the back tail backside flip looked so much better with the regular kickflip, boogerslide shuv!! i feel weird about this part, lots of tricks i loved and lots of stuff i didn't.

Benutzer: I really like seeing people skate up spots in non-arcade ways. little board flip over thing was sweet. Front 3 into the hole was genuine LOLs

Noted: lol THPS song. tassemann's wallie noseslide was raw! blink graphic looks sick, i never really got into graphics until skate 3.

Slam: real solid board tweaks, back 180 over the flatgap to sw 5050 was really cool. Creative but not over the top, i like it.
    Last edited by briden; 06-20-2011 at 12:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Never landed a fingerflip darkslide. I forgot that trick completely. Hold on I'm watching everyone's videos.

Pawn - What the fuck dude. Every trick is a one of a kind.

Stevland - !!! You have more impossible skinny landings in that shit than I've ever landed. That's some masterpiece type solo. I understand why you love it so much.

Lance - it's blocked by WMG. Sorry bro.

Eflixx - your trick difficulty is consistently off the charts. You never do an easy trick.

This is reenforcing my feeling that the end of Skate 2 was actually our communititties (yes that is misspelled) golden age.

Demz - I just got chills. How accurate is this shit 15 months ago "why must you ninja where others choose to nap? Best edit I've ever seen Demz. You kill me." You just brought me back to life with some chest paddles and then killed me again!

Adda - Which ever makes you happy. I was thinking solo but whatever you want.

Obsolete - I never saw that shit. Ender is NUTS. Dogpiss plant fingerflip? Killer.

Midget - I've got to give you props for some clean ass filming. I could always see your tricks. Ender is some purist shit.

Skatehead - I've always felt like you had hybrid skills. A dash of sketch, a slab of high tech, consistently unpredicatable tricks that nobody else fucks with and then super clean but always tweaked traditional tricks all edited to some hip new music.

Still watching . . . Be back in a bit. Please keep 'em coming. I"m diggin this shit.
    Last edited by Jack; 06-18-2011 at 05:11 PM.
    Horsehead

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

some great vids here, just got through them all

Blazing a Trail SeksulChokolate's Avatar
    PSN
    Weird_JamJar
    XBL
    SeksulChokolate
    Hoodlum: Threat

http://www.wegame.com/watch/beat-chemist-the-end/

Youtube didn't like my use of a Cream song...

End of S2 certainly felt like one of the best times in Skate for me...
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Fluckit Master

My last skate 2 solo (not my best, but I got rid of most of my TY videos)

EDIT: Pawn, siiickk videopart and the Edgar Winter's song matches perfectly!

Nostalgic
    Hesitation.....Kills

Minglin'

Here's my last s2 solo, pretty ugly I know but it was also my first solo in s2

heres' mine I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Blazing a Trail

right after http://youtu.be/CJxNK85JG8w, i had too much footy
    Last edited by Slamooh; 06-19-2011 at 03:02 AM.

I consider my part in Infinite full my official last, but technically it is this here:

Lots of sweetness right here, eflixxx's switch tre-nose and slammy's AWESOME song are dear to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

Banned

There are some on here I don't recall seeing, will have to revisit this page later for some awesomeness

...love this thread!!!

this was my last solo:

but my really last s2 vid was collabo with AWS, which i think was better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-r7ll895jc
    !!!

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

i dont think i'v changed at all.... but you guys judge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsQDkH65K6Q

good thread

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by jerr bear View Post
    Damn Jerr..... your s2 filming is DOPE.... only s2 vid that makes me want to throw it back in, haha sick vids dudes

I wouldn't call this my last TBH as I plan on making more s2 videos over the coming months, however this is my fav of my own vids (mostly to do with the song i used lol)

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

"The Final Threat Full" was my last video

my last solo...

Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

uhhh my last full part i think
    i think i did a collab with inward after but whatever

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Don't Worry, Be Happy seamonkeymadnss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    That was like getting a handjob in a blender . . . blood everywhere, people are crying, granny's in the corner clucking like a chicken, but you two just keep hitting the puree button.

XBL
    killer kow20

last thing i did before my part in the Infinite full length

Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

A lot of dudes last clips including jack
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

pretty bad but i will post it.........

This shit is killer.
    Horsehead