Thread: R.I.P. Ryan Dunn

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I've Been Watching Viva La Bam And Crap Since 2005, Im Super Sad Now. The Rode That He Crashed On Was On The Way To MY Sister's Old House In West Chester

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Deffinitely didn't expect Dunn to go first outta the Jackass guys. Very unexpected and shocking. He always managed to entertain me.

RIP.

damn,man.been watching this dude's crazy stuff since the landspeed vid(or cky 1,however you look at it).tragic way to go out.
    R.I.P. Dunn

Fluckit Master

Had to honour him by watching Jackass 3D. Won't be the same without him. Gonna miss his beard man..

Steam
    Monkadelic

he definitely wasnt my first choice to go out of the group. as much as i disliked street dreams, i think im gonna have to watch it again since he was one of the few ppl in it that kept me from shutting it off midway. hes got a new show coming up on g4 with that hot chick i forgot her name. i wonder if they are going to go ahead and air the episodes they already have made for it.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    he definitely wasnt my first choice to go out of the group. as much as i disliked street dreams, i think im gonna have to watch it again since he was one of the few ppl in it that kept me from shutting it off midway. hes got a new show coming up on g4 with that hot chick i forgot her name. i wonder if they are going to go ahead and air the episodes they already have made for it.
    that would be sick if they aired the show, but weird at the same time... I can't really put it into words why it would be wierd, but watching the old jackass stuff and all those other hilarious movies he has made will not be the same anymore (imo) ..

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    that would be sick if they aired the show, but weird at the same time... I can't really put it into words why it would be wierd, but watching the old jackass stuff and all those other hilarious movies he has made will not be the same anymore (imo) ..
    They Already Filmed 8 Episodes But They Are Put On Hold For Now Until His Death News Has Settled Down