Thread: R.I.P. Ryan Dunn

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Monkadelic

he definitely wasnt my first choice to go out of the group. as much as i disliked street dreams, i think im gonna have to watch it again since he was one of the few ppl in it that kept me from shutting it off midway. hes got a new show coming up on g4 with that hot chick i forgot her name. i wonder if they are going to go ahead and air the episodes they already have made for it.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    he definitely wasnt my first choice to go out of the group. as much as i disliked street dreams, i think im gonna have to watch it again since he was one of the few ppl in it that kept me from shutting it off midway. hes got a new show coming up on g4 with that hot chick i forgot her name. i wonder if they are going to go ahead and air the episodes they already have made for it.
    that would be sick if they aired the show, but weird at the same time... I can't really put it into words why it would be wierd, but watching the old jackass stuff and all those other hilarious movies he has made will not be the same anymore (imo) ..

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    that would be sick if they aired the show, but weird at the same time... I can't really put it into words why it would be wierd, but watching the old jackass stuff and all those other hilarious movies he has made will not be the same anymore (imo) ..
    They Already Filmed 8 Episodes But They Are Put On Hold For Now Until His Death News Has Settled Down

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

I will say he was the only one I really cared for out of the entire Dumbass army. I mean, Bam in his Toy Machine Am days, maybe...

But, he, and all those guys have chosen a lifestyle, and sadly, dying young tends to run with a lot of it.

I raise my beer to what I'm hoping was a man who lead a short, but happy life. May we all enjoy as much of our own as he probably did his.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Blazing a Trail

its sad and all but considering how he destroyed his car... his driving wasn't safe...
    Last edited by Slamooh; 06-21-2011 at 01:13 AM.

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Never cared for the Jackass/CKY (and similar retard shit), but it sucks when anyone dies.
    I figured Steve-O would have been the first one out the door.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3