Thread: Portland OR Skating

Default Portland OR Skating

Local Pro: Silas Baxter-Neal

Other Local Spots And Skaters:

Local Pro Brent Atchley:

I Love My Town
    Last edited by Mathiys; 06-20-2011 at 10:56 PM.
    Hesitation.....Kills

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Good ish. But, the city a couple hundred miles North is a touch superior, just sayin'.

Just kidding, bro. One of the fondest memories of my entire life was when I got to go to Burnside when I was fifteen. I think we're in a very blessed area for concrete.

Also: One of the best shows I've ever been to was at the Crystal Ballroom. Seattle has some nice venues, but that place seemed almost magic. I loves me some Portland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    Good ish. But, the city a couple hundred miles North is a touch superior, just sayin'.

Just kidding, bro. One of the fondest memories of my entire life was when I got to go to Burnside when I was fifteen. I think we're in a very blessed area for concrete.

Also: One of the best shows I've ever been to was at the Crystal Ballroom. Seattle has some nice venues, but that place seemed almost magic. I loves me some Portland.
    I love the Ballroom. The bouncing floors are epic. I love just cruising downtown. Seattle is ok. But you can't really just skate through the city like you can here. There concrete is rough as hell.
    Hesitation.....Kills

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Eh, I was talking the parks. I've never gotten to really cruise around Portland, but it's only a 4 hour drive. I may have to hit you up next time a good show rolls through.

Effing sick footage once again. That Silas part totally has the vibe I think of when I think of Portland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Definitely man. I'm always looking for people to skate with too. I'll PM you my email.
    Hesitation.....Kills