Thread: Fluckit Please Read... A CNBS/Duce Production - Fluckit Industries... (360/dlc)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Stopped Pushing Mongo

Booked and looks sick. Lovin the tech fluckit sign . Bout to get mad footy .

At first I thought "ohhh god what the hell is this bs thread title begging for attention"
    But then I read and saw the pics. Looks great, lot of work.

Glad you guys got a place to call home.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Blazing a Trail

So when I got the notification on live earlier that you were uploading pics...I peeped them several hours early and I had mixed feelings about it. These mixed feelings were a result of me knowing that tonight all I'd get to see of this stupendous place are the pics because its me and my girls anniversary today. So sadly I have to wait until tomorrow to play this beast...damn. Duce good job man let's get clips at this park soon!

Pic 1 made me wanna make love to this park. Stoked to see you uploading stuff man the worlds gotta see your parks all of em are too nasty for words.
    The good nasty lol

Seshed for quite a while earlier, really fun park with tons of variety. A little something for everyone (is that too cliche?), and nice use of objects as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Blazing a Trail

Cheers for all the positive feedback guys, I tried to leave plenty out the pics for you to stumble across too ha ha.

Matty, glad you like, if we do a vid there ill get you in.

Sars, sorry dude, if I had one I'd remake for you, if enough ps3 guys want it xp may?

Xp, glad you liked it dude, did you find all the skateable rock gaps etc?

Flakes, cheers, I wanted to make something with plenty of options, see what people can create.

Signguy, glad you've seen this, I wasn't sure if you guys are mostly ps3 or 360 so sorry if you don't get to shred. Thanks for the team page.

Fully you Cheeky sob ha ha, only messing, well get a shred on later, I look forward to it.

Ohmid, cheers dude, coming from someone whose parks have turned beast its good to hear. There will be more to follow if his keeps doing well =]

Briden, cheers for the shred and feedback, I wanted to try and make somethinng everyone on Fluckit could enjoy so needed a little mix up ha ha.

Thanks again guys.

Peace

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

booked to check
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3