Thread: dumb shit...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FUCK

this is awesome. I know you say it's just you fuckin around, but this is one of my favourites skate3 parts from you. So hot. hot like fire. I could go on about everyclip. sex. You're making it very hard for me to live without an xbox. damn you.

Demz I saw this in my youtube feed this morning... great thing to wake up to! Love the wallie nosegrab, and of course the manny to board.

I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but when I watch a Demz vid at first I get stoked and think "fuck this is ill I need to try to do more shit like this!!"... then by the end of the vid I'm all discouraged like, "fuck, that was too good. How would I do anything like that without just biting it?"

Demz you're in a league of your own with these little quick custom music edits. You throw more bangers in these than I have in my solos. Fuck...
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "