Thread: Promenade

Awful Awfuls!

Default Promenade

started this park in the back lot and froze every 5 minutes so i moved it over to the downtown. i think it came out pretty good, let me know what you guys think... oh and thanks to prowlin for working on this a lil.

pics:

link:http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1829300

ENJOY!!!
    Last edited by I sever heads; 06-26-2011 at 08:57 AM.

BAng ! Lots of good ideas hidden in this park ! Looks really good man ! I love that 90 degree double set with curved ledge both sides of it (at 5th pic). Gonna use that idea in future
    Yeah seems like you faced that same freezing problem with Backlot ? I found out that it's not freezing when you have any of meters (terrain or Props) full...or i mean that it has never freezed after filled another one. I'm not 100% sure but i recommend to fill props meter when working in Backlot.

Nice park dude ! I will do test run later today after i got pictures for CAP-double-release for tonight =)

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by BrickWorkStudios View Post
    BAng ! Lots of good ideas hidden in this park ! Looks really good man ! I love that 90 degree double set with curved ledge both sides of it (at 5th pic). Gonna use that idea in future
    Yeah seems like you faced that same freezing problem with Backlot ? I found out that it's not freezing when you have any of meters (terrain or Props) full...or i mean that it has never freezed after filled another one. I'm not 100% sure but i recommend to fill props meter when working in Backlot.

Nice park dude ! I will do test run later today after i got pictures for CAP-double-release for tonight =)

Yeah man back lot is my favorite because u have so much more room, but i cant stand freezing so much. Ill try that prop idea. Hope you like the park when you check it out, let me know and ill be lookin out for those 2 new ones of yours.,?!'

Ill check out for Sure ! Just came home from vacation and so hyped theres something new to play for long time !

Blazing a Trail

Dam, very nice.. Also a fan of the curved ledge down the 90 degree double.. and the hubba on the second stair set only in the other pic.. great job!

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

Parks trash your trash and thanks for the credit on helping you with the park homo...

Oh man looks like I've got stuff to skate all day today. @wilzuh I hope that trick works.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

This park was very purty, especially in the last pic. Its also a blast man, grand slam

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by old-skooler-34 View Post
    Dam, very nice.. Also a fan of the curved ledge down the 90 degree double.. and the hubba on the second stair set only in the other pic.. great job!
    Thanks again! I think that curved ledge is my favorite thing to hit here

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by pairsprowlin 666 View Post
    Parks trash your trash and thanks for the credit on helping you with the park homo...
    Im going to kill you

Awful Awfuls!

Ohmid... Hope you like it man, let me know

Riverking... Thanks for the nice words of course and i bookmarked your last park i just havent had a chance to hit it yet looks good though

Awful Awfuls!

Honestly i thought i would get a little more response from this... Nothing since the first day it was up... Anybody have anything to say???

Yes You Can!

I want to play this park. I don't know where to begin pointing out things I like; the fountain owns, the white buildings in front of the super wide stairs own, the planter benches own, the little box with the green roof owns, that loading bay owns... I love the use of colors in this and how open a lot of spots look. I'm poor, so it's up to you to go and buy a PS3 and remake this exactly for the PS3 :P

i love it man. you doin promo cus i would love to be involved if possible...

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by sarsparillo View Post
    I want to play this park. I don't know where to begin pointing out things I like; the fountain owns, the white buildings in front of the super wide stairs own, the planter benches own, the little box with the green roof owns, that loading bay owns... I love the use of colors in this and how open a lot of spots look. I'm poor, so it's up to you to go and buy a PS3 and remake this exactly for the PS3 :P
    Lol im glad you seem to like it, at least from the pictures. As far as me buying a ps3... Im in the same boat as you, broke as fuck! At least you being on ps3 you get all these sick ass cap faction parks. Thanks for the love

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by BannerBoy360 View Post
    i love it man. you doin promo cus i would love to be involved if possible...
    Thanks man! glad you like it. I personally wont be doing a promo because my computer is the biggest p.o.s. I tend to rely on other people making them for me :/ if they want to... Shit if even you or somebody would like to do it, i can definately get some clips for it. Just sayin

fraid not dude. i have an old shitty version of imovie. wish i could edit... but it just aint possible. sorry.

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by BannerBoy360 View Post
    fraid not dude. i have an old shitty version of imovie. wish i could edit... but it just aint possible. sorry.
    Oh yeah no worries just throwin it out there, ill let you know if we get a promo goin

all kinds of goodies in here. try airing off the vert quarter in the back.

LOVE IT !! nice job on the fountain looks sick ( bad at spelling sorry guys )

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by AfRoMaTiC480 View Post
    all kinds of goodies in here. try airing off the vert quarter in the back.
    Yeah i agree butt bonks are all the rage

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by ay platypus View Post
    LOVE IT !! nice job on the fountain looks sick ( bad at spelling sorry guys )
    Thanks again pus! haha and yeah your sepllign was fine

Fluckin' Hatchling

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1845352

my park is similar, check it out.