Thread: i need help!

Seb1108

Default i need help!

i bought a board and skate tool on amazoncom and umm yeaa it keeps saying i need to revise my order and when i do it stil says i need to revise my order so yea help would be nice thanks everyone

when you get off of 52nd, look for the 3 legged dog, I'm 5 blocks down on the left next to taco bell

double check to see if what you are ordering is avaiable. one or both may not be in stock so you need to revise the order maybe?

Seb1108

yea there both in stock and when i revise it i go back to check if it works and it tells me to revise it again

when you get off of 52nd, look for the 3 legged dog, I'm 5 blocks down on the left next to taco bell

If you haven't given credit card info yet, I suggest, cancel, close browser and restart. Sorry, hope it works

Seb1108

k thanks for the help

the only other issue I can see is the time line you are ordering something...2 days til Christmas might have something to do with it. Amazon could be bogged down right now.