Thread: Anyone want to edit for a Taco?

Default Anyone want to edit for a Taco?

I think I have enough clips to put out another taco video. If anyone would like to edit for me, I would really appreciate it.
    youtube.com/tacoman1337

if you are still looking I can do it. Let me know.

Stopped Pushing Mongo

I happen to have a ton of clips too that Im just sitting on . If you could be as nice as to take a look and decide if you could I'd be a mighty happy flucker. I've got a realistic tech style with true switch used and lots of variations of grinds and manuals. Let me know fine sir. And taco if your 360 I'm down to make a collab we can get it fast.

I'm willing to help edit. Send a PM with info and link ^_^

08/07/2011 17:28 <Antwan> someone make a cow contest on fluck it butters dead
    08/07/2011 17:28 <Antwan> cotw
    08/07/2011 17:28 <Antwan> cow.. what the fuck.. moo

Stopped Pushing Mongo

Sent you a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by cornflakes457 View Post
    I happen to have a ton of clips too that Im just sitting on . If you could be as nice as to take a look and decide if you could I'd be a mighty happy flucker. I've got a realistic tech style with true switch used and lots of variations of grinds and manuals. Let me know fine sir. And taco if your 360 I'm down to make a collab we can get it fast.
    Dude thought you were gonna megaupload me your clips, I already said i would edit for you. Send me the FLV's though as I hate DL'ing clips off the reel as its so time consuming.

Stopped Pushing Mongo

I was a tad worried it'd be a lot to do for you with all your other projects but if not I guess I'll zip em and upload em for you today.