Thread: X Games Real Street (it doesn't suck I promise)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Song
    Westgate
    Brezinski
    Decenzo

Zered vs Decenzo is actually a really tough call for me.
    Dylan has a ton of style but his trick selection just does not stand up to Daewon.
    Westgate could win it all if I was the only person voting. I'm just stunned by his skating. Zoo York, then Stay Gold, then New Shoe (mind blowing) and now another full fucking minute of madness. Westgate for skater of the year 2012.
    Decenzo is crazy good, not as much style as Zered, but just a tiny bit better.

No idea about the next round.
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Westgate VS Marks = FINALS

Voted for Westgate, but only because his part was better than Marks.
    Still think people got it wrong.
    </shrug>
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Yup, I just gave my last vote to Westgate too. I'm a bit baffled by the way the voting went down, as I don't know how anyone could have beat Daewon, but Westgate's part was awesome enough not to be mad about it.

In all fairness, Westgate had a nice balanced part for trick selection and style. Marks has some impressive gaps, but two short bluntslides and two very techy boardslides just didn't get the grind factor I look for.

I have to say, between this, and the Street Leauge, I'm VERY pleased with what competitve skating is evolving into. As long as the vert contests never go away, I'll be a happy old man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    Yup, I just gave my last vote to Westgate too. I'm a bit baffled by the way the voting went down, as I don't know how anyone could have beat Daewon, but Westgate's part was awesome enough not to be mad about it.

In all fairness, Westgate had a nice balanced part for trick selection and style. Marks has some impressive gaps, but two short bluntslides and two very techy boardslides just didn't get the grind factor I look for.
    Uh.. because voting was done by fans. I'm sure SOME of the votes were based on the actual parts but for the most part, just like video game systems, kids will blindly back their favorites regardless.
    old psn: jest118
    new psn: jesthatesyou