Thread: Venice Pits (A Pandora Creation) (Xbox 360|DLC)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

You are amazing bro. I've been waiting for this since last week and you definitely didn't disappoint. You're a perfect fit for Pandora and never fail to impress me.
    Illusion.

Blazing a Trail

I think The ledges are about as accurate as you could make them in CAP. If you were to make the base more skinny by using say...an ag wedge ledge...the bottom of the fancy ledges used for the top would stick out and look retarded. The only difference is the width of the base of the ledge but its unreasonable to complain about that because there are limitations to what can be done in cap and this is one of them. I legitimately cannot think of a way to make the base skinny with the top still being the same size (which is the most important part because its what you skate). The ledges were made as close to the rl ledges as possible.

Ohmid this spot is solid man fantastic job!!!

Thanks all! Honestly I know this isn't my greatest work ever It was just a request so I put forth an effort, I built tony hawks pro skater 2's venice back in november and uploaded/deleted it before I knew of the forums so I thought it'd be fun to try the real thing. If anyone wants to try and get a better one you're welcome to try, pairsprowlins been there and is a great builder so there;s a start lol.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Looks snazzy. Booked to play soon.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Awful Awfuls!

Looks pretty cool! I see some people complaining bout it not looking like the real spot but its ok it will NEVER be perfect in cap. I wish that ive been here in real life to tell but with the countless times ive been to venice ive never seen this shit i was always consumed with buying peices on the boardwalk. Anyway ill check this park and ur other new one whenever my internet decides to come back

Fluckin' Hatchling

booked to try later! by the pics it looks quite nice! that stage is perfect!

don't have much of anything to say in regards to how close it is to the real thing, but what you said in the OP about getting the FEEL of it, it looks like you did that very well from what little i've seen of the real thing

Ohmid you definetly raised the bar with this park, amazing ledges in this masterful CAP.