Thread: OATS Vol 10

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

SG:
    yeah I think I used every clip but two haha
    Such a good song selection, was very fun to edit
    Really great stuff on your UG Miniramp, I know how hard it is to get anything on that thing, everything came out smooth
    All the R1 UG's, the pivots, perfect locks, the way you controlled your crouching animations and trick height in that first line, always a lot of subtleties
    definitely think this was your best part

Tubi:
    Your style and flow always balances out the OATS fulls
    Loved all the authentic popless like SG said, they'll always look and feel better to me
    i've still never really messed with those handplant flip variations but you've got em smooth
    loved all the lines, especially the one ending with the powerslide down the set, my fav clip
    Lots of variety in this part, good mix of lines, creativity, tech and gaps

Me:

I really had fun with this one, especially with having an OG and S3 part. I like approaching each game with a different mindset, style and trick selection, kind of taking advantage of what works best in each game. I found myself getting more into the freestyle and m RL kind of Skating in S3, while in OG just doing the same tech as I did back in the day with all the reverts, popless and UG's, they really dont get as smooth as they were in OG, more forgiving physics too.

And yeah SG, about my OG part, I basically watched my OG best of vid and tried to one up myself on a lot of the old fav spots. My ender on the UG curved Parkade grind was actually my ender in my first vid, "Unskateables", only had to settle on grinding the outside of the ledge, for some reason it was easier even though it defied physics haha, was glad to finally get it right, 4 years in the making haha.

Its always a pleasure guys, im more than down to do another sometime, or even shorter fulls every once in a while or something. But if this is the last one im glad we went out with a bang, "it's better to burn out than to fade away".