This group deserves a full review.

SignGuy:

Your improved filming was a good way to start off. I love your style and ability to tweak the engine.
Mini ramp footage looked hard.
Slappy's footage looked harder. 0:59!
Timed low pop manny... into like a revert varial kick out.......? How the?
No-comply revert at the University was fucking perfect. Loving the consistency with those reverts.
That tech park @ 1:50 looks nice I must say.
2:13... first clip in the video to make me say "holy shit" out loud... as if I'm talking to someone haha. Nice call.
Bangers throughout... looks I'm out of my seat for the rest of the way.
Nice work.

Tubi:

Wow man tre flip to tweaked crook to start off. Bang bang from the start.
Double flips for days. You are definitely a unique skater. Your style is consistent like the others.
Hand plant variation was actually fucking sick. Who can make it look that good?
Popless Nollie flip out at 4:08. The whole line was difficult.
How'd you get all that popless? Clip after perfect popless clip.
4:48 Another trick I have never seen before. You boys just keep inventing.
5:08 Second clip to make me say something out loud.
Much love.

Pawn:

Pawn makes the EA Skate engine his bitch.
This guy. Man you always find a way to be different. Every part, every move... you'll always have a variety. Purely entertaining.
You pulled off flat ground.
Fingerflip to skinny WOW. How many tries man?
Just like Mullen 8:10 - 8:20. Amazing.
I got excited to see the OG footage. You are 1 of 2 people that actually entertain me on OG.
Stall on the sign at 9:49. Fucking tits! Thats the one. Thats the one I'll remember.
9:55 Those rails are amazing. Where is the spot?
One Foot Pole Jam?! Fucking rad. You invented it.
Nice find at 10:20
Popless trick at EMB... get the fuck outtahere. wow. Perfect catch and popless in the same trick is crazy.
10:41 That variation... the way your guy looked was perfect.
Line at 10:50... smooth shit.
11:07 How the fuck?
... your ender.... ungrindable?... *gasp*
How were your thumbs after that crazy part haha.

Overall it was a great video guys. My favorite part was the OG footage from Pawn. The simple edit makes me focus on the skating, which is good. If there was anything bad... (to assure I'm not sucking dick here) to me it was some of the weird tricks. In some areas it got too weird... or didn't look good... 7:25. However you guys are not only tech skaters, but thinkers as well. Obviously you guys do the most difficult shit. Throughout the time of this game, you guys have really dug into that engine. All the deceiving / engine twisting tricks. Keep inventing. Respect.