Thread: Just Bought Blackbox/Solo 1?

Default Just Bought Blackbox/Solo 1?

Right i'll start with explaining how this got here...

I randomly bought blackbox the other day, had the msp hanging around and it's the only one i was missing, must say, nice park although oversized in some areas. I laced something i liked and it made me wanna do a solo here (you will notice what it was lol).

Now i must say i cant do this video malarky, I watched a few vids got my filming a bit better and attempted premiere again. didn't think about frame sizes until the end but then it was too late, last clip.

This is my first real attempt at a solo. Hope you enjoi, feedback moochly appreciated

that setup with the bump to rail was really cool, really liked the crooked late flip
    double grinds on the hubba looked cool as well
    last trick was awesome
    overall pretty good, but when you do double angles in the future make sure they are vastly different from another, otherwise it makes the person bored as if they are watching the same trick again. so yeah, good work, i subbed

cheers for the watch and feedback man, i get what you mean with the double angle didn't realise they were so similar lol, alot more attention going in my next attempt, even if it takes ages, again thanks

you killed that little hubba!pretty good vid,man.

Quote Originally Posted by Boris Magee View Post
    that setup with the bump to rail was really cool
    This for sure, it's hard to get creative at that place.

Only thing I would suggest is maybe a different conversion software? None of your clips had any skate audio, and that's hard to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

thanks for the comments guys, moochly appreciated

@briden. yeah i'm using some converter with a crazy ass long name, pretty sure there is skate sounds on most clips mind as i remember timing them, especially the overcrooks lateflip, but i did delete some as they kept overtaking the song and i didn't know how to separate the audio from the video.

Quote Originally Posted by mreasyguy View Post
    thanks for the comments guys, moochly appreciated

@briden. yeah i'm using some converter with a crazy ass long name, pretty sure there is skate sounds on most clips mind as i remember timing them, especially the overcrooks lateflip, but i did delete some as they kept overtaking the song and i didn't know how to separate the audio from the video.
    I actually thought I heard a few on the combo ledge, but they were pretty quiet. The audio all depends on your video editing software. Most have the option to split the audio/video and you can change levels from there. I've used vegas, premiere, wmm, and pinacle studio for editing, and wmm was the only one that was a pain in the ass. If you're really concerned with it, newer editions of premiere have an option to equalize all audio (amazing feature), but most others have manual options for each clip. Then again I'm 100% self-taught, so there could be easier ways of doing this.

Of course, this is just one dude's opinion, and aside from the audio I like what you're doing. Keep it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

nice video dude and sick ender

XBL
    Reaperwrecker, use to be Reap n Sow

thats happening in a far out way dude!