Thread: Sandover Hill - Pandora Creation by Wiltzuh

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Sandover Hill - Pandora Creation by Wiltzuh

"Hundred years ago on top of Sandover hill was tens of windmills and breadbaking was most popular job in Sandover Village. After inventing windpower, locals got an idea to create some powermills to get energy for whole small village. Since that day, there has been lots of powermills in little windy Sandover Hill and it's best know from it's high quality laboratory center founded in 21st Century and off course from it's original bakery stores. When walking down the Sandover street, you can smell the taste of fresh bread"

Lots of stairs and gaps to clear. After getting tired to hit some stairs you can try those Curved Ledges. Bs Crooked;

Laboratory with lots of skateable spots around it.

Lower plaza for having picnic...or shredding these delicious brickbanks ! Fs 270 with Crail below.

Upper Plaza with Bakery and little venice style open area. Gap those circles using Picnic tables like i do; Bs bluntslide

No village without Loading Docks to Skate and get kicked. No worries, locals are peaceful people and don't kick you out.

----> GET IT BY CLICKING THIS <----

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

I'm making promo/collabo video from 'Sandover Hill'.
    So let me know who's down. Only for Xbox.
    - Max 7 clips per each. Double angles are counted as one.
    - High resolution uploading. No watermarks. Filmer pack required.
    - Sending via Megaupload.com
    - DEADLINE is 22nd July. Edit will be done before August.

Good Luck for filming and remember to shred ! Not just skate.

And don't forget to reply and give some feedback. Feedback is the thing that keeps me doing these parks.