Thread: Sandover Hill - Pandora Creation by Wiltzuh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

damn man. park looks great. i would love to contribute a few clips if possible. polejams in the last pic are lookin very appealing...

Yeah i want as many people for promo as possible.
    Now recruited:

Severheads
    Marco
    IllimaticAK47
    Mnguni
    Boxerman
    Bannerboy

Thanks for your comments amigos =) I appreciate them

Edit: AND OFF COURSE HIDDEN SPOTS INCLUDED IN THIS PARK ! Find and shred

looks fucking beautiful man!

Thanks i promise it really is beatiful. Colors matched well together and spots flow very smoothly. Overall good park. I really recommend you to buy xbox man !
    1st because you could skate all these Pandora parks and 2ndly cause you build amazing parks too =)

Stopped Pushing Mongo

I'm in. I should be able to bang something out. My reels empty so I'm ready to go. Just have to send the rest of my stuff to xp.
    Last edited by cornflakes457; 07-02-2011 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Didn't read first

Don't Worry, Be Happy Cookiesupporter's Avatar

I just looked at the pics and I was like: THAT is unbelievabel! What u and the other gifted CAP cats do is just mindblowing, and u guys improve further. I gotta say you and all the others have my respect for pushing the boundaries of the CAP so much and for investing time in this. Thanks a lot! Keeping this game alive!
    I did it all for the cookie

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiesupporter View Post
    I just looked at the pics and I was like: THAT is unbelievabel! What u and the other gifted CAP cats do is just mindblowing, and u guys improve further. I gotta say you and all the others have my respect for pushing the boundaries of the CAP so much and for investing time in this. Thanks a lot! Keeping this game alive!
    DAaaamnn. So much respect for your words man ! Jerrel said that CAP killed creativity. I tried to prove it wrong with this park.
    I used so much new ideas and packed them into such a small area. I hope you like it dude =)

Cornflakesdude: Yeah you can send me as much footage as you want. I just pick 7 best clips. And remember that double angles are counted as one =) Have fun filming.