Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Skate.Reel not working?

Blazing a Trail

Braddock420

you should call ea and let them know that no one can use the reel

Quote Originally Posted by EternalRewind View Post
    Braddock420

you should call ea and let them know that no one can use the reel
    Somebody please post a phone number to the exact place we need to complain. Because i am more than ready to give them a list of complaints and let them know how much i regret giving them my money. Obviously it won't mean much if its just me doing it so if i cud have people helping me and blow up their phones thatd be great. Threaten to not spend any more money on them. Doesnt sound like much but if we get a lot of people we could possibly make a difference. I'm about ready to buy a capture card but thing is i shouldn't HAVE to spend money on something like this when the game came with a feature specifically for what i need a capture card for. It's abso-fucking-lutely rediculous that this game has this many problems.

There is no number to call, you have to go through the steps on their site then submit your number. They will "supposably" call you back within 5 minutes

http://support.ea.com/app/ask

EDIT:

EA Tech Support: 650-628-1001
    EA Corporate: 650-628-1500
    Last edited by xRiverKing; 08-17-2011 at 07:57 PM.

to let u guys know u can upload to youtube with no problems , probably because it does not use EA's servers but it kinda of a pain , to download off youtube then convert and edit unless your editer supports flv
    create it and skate it !

Quote Originally Posted by OGBMX420 View Post
    to let u guys know u can upload to youtube with no problems , probably because it does not use EA's servers but it kinda of a pain , to download off youtube then convert and edit unless your editer supports flv
    Yeah but ps3 doesn't count, and that still doesn't fix the parks being inaccessible.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
    Yeah but ps3 doesn't count, and that still doesn't fix the parks being inaccessible.
    what do you mean ps3 does not count lol ? think x box is better or something? j/k yea it sucks not being able to get to parks but i was just responding to the REEL not working , i dont mean to come off sounding like an asshole although i probably did
    create it and skate it !

Quote Originally Posted by OGBMX420 View Post
    what do you mean ps3 does not count lol ? think x box is better or something? j/k yea it sucks not being able to get to parks but i was just responding to the REEL not working , i dont mean to come off sounding like an asshole although i probably did
    xbox doesn't have an upload to youtube function, so you (ps3'ers) can still get your HD clips even if/when reel is broken. Xboxers don't have a second option.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
    xbox doesn't have an upload to youtube function, so you (ps3'ers) can still get your HD clips even if/when reel is broken. Xboxers don't have a second option.
    thats weird
    create it and skate it !

Quote Originally Posted by experienceosiris View Post
    Somebody please post a phone number to the exact place we need to complain. Because i am more than ready to give them a list of complaints and let them know how much i regret giving them my money. Obviously it won't mean much if its just me doing it so if i cud have people helping me and blow up their phones thatd be great. Threaten to not spend any more money on them. Doesnt sound like much but if we get a lot of people we could possibly make a difference. I'm about ready to buy a capture card but thing is i shouldn't HAVE to spend money on something like this when the game came with a feature specifically for what i need a capture card for. It's abso-fucking-lutely rediculous that this game has this many problems.
    i got a toll free # to call, someone posted it on another forum, they are calling in daily, heres the link to it if anyone wants read up, http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=8726&page=1

heres the numbers too
    EA Tech Toll Free: 866-543-5435
    EA Tech Support: 650-628-1001
    EA Corporate: 650-628-1500

Technically, we don't get our HD vids (ps3 user here) because when you upload directly to YouTube, even in HD mode, its max resolution is 480p. Now, if I'm a 'tard and have fucked up some setting, for the LOVE OF GOD let me know. I have Pinnacle 15 pro and an FLV converter. I just don't want to convert children's drawings (480p) to HD. Shit in SD is just really clear shit in HD.
    “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” - Albert Einstein

Had to get a new PSN ID. NegativeZero-1 on PSN or Braddock512 on Xbox.

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

I finally see everyones rage. Reels not been that bad for me in UK, worked out that before 5pm it would upload 9/10 time first try. And S2 was never an issue.

Now can't get either to upload clips or pics. Cant send graphics to S3. No matter what time.

yeah, usually the people in the uk could upload pretty good because when it worked there it was day( or around that lol) but in canada/u.s it was like 3 am, or later than that i think, but now it just went completly to shit,

Quote Originally Posted by bengrover View Post
    I finally see everyones rage. Reels not been that bad for me in UK, worked out that before 5pm it would upload 9/10 time first try. And S2 was never an issue.

Now can't get either to upload clips or pics. Cant send graphics to S3. No matter what time.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by quantum ch33ze View Post
    yeah, usually the people in the uk could upload pretty good because when it worked there it was day( or around that lol) but in canada/u.s it was like 3 am, or later than that i think, but now it just went completly to shit,
    actually, my reel works between 4:30am to 11:30am, for the dudes that live in france, it's 10:30am to 5:30pm lol All depends where you live, but in that time frame I mentioned, I can upload no problem.

i started uploading to youtube. works every time

How can you upload to youtube without being able to upload onto SKATE reel?

Quote Originally Posted by Larmando2 View Post
    How can you upload to youtube without being able to upload onto SKATE reel?
    Get a PS3.

for xbox users, skatereel works between the hours of 2 am-10 a.m westcoast, same goes for east coast users, just take the 2 am and 10 am and add 3 hours to each and those are the time sit should work for you the most. may not be the best timing in the world but fuck if you really care about uploading your clips for a dying game then go ahead. im done
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH