Thread: Skate.Reel not working?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

For anyone still having trouble, you may want to try changing your email on the EA site or by using the EA Sports download on Live.
    I live life on the whimsy of my feelings.

i started noticing this problem about 2-3 weeks ago. i'd have a neverending "error message" when i'd try to upload something. then i'll play a different game/turn off my xbox then try again later and it works. then after i've finished, ill turn off my xbox and if i try again it'll give me the error again. it's like i can't make it work twice in a row., this is really inconvenient

Refer to the last comment of page 2.

Quote Originally Posted by experienceosiris View Post
    i started noticing this problem about 2-3 weeks ago. i'd have a neverending "error message" when i'd try to upload something. then i'll play a different game/turn off my xbox then try again later and it works. then after i've finished, ill turn off my xbox and if i try again it'll give me the error again. it's like i can't make it work twice in a row., this is really inconvenient
    It's a game of roulette every time you turn your xbox on/off because you're connecting again. If it doesn't work, clear cache and come back. I've never had it not work this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Does anyone have any advice other than clearing the cache? I've not been able to connect to EA properly in over a month, my graphics don't show up and when I go to my "shared videos" tab it says it's unable to connect to EA Nation. I've cleared my cache several times and no dice. When I go back to my game after clearing the cache it makes me download an update for the game again, is that normal? Any help that anyone has would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by HorseHead View Post
    Does anyone have any advice other than clearing the cache? I've not been able to connect to EA properly in over a month, my graphics don't show up and when I go to my "shared videos" tab it says it's unable to connect to EA Nation. I've cleared my cache several times and no dice. When I go back to my game after clearing the cache it makes me download an update for the game again, is that normal? Any help that anyone has would be great.
    I've posted a possible solution a while back, but it just got sent down to no man's land, hah.
    At the time I made it, I only tried it with skate 2, therefore that is why it says skate 2 reel fix, but apparently the same process works for skate 3, says emericaridr and I sever heads, just takes a lot longer then if you would do it on skate 2.

here it is, http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=8367

hope that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Awful Awfuls!

Yeah derks method does work, basically just go to skate reel then sign out of ur profile, then it will take u back to the main menu and have you sign in again. Its worked for me first or second try every time. To answer ur question bout the cache, yes its supposed to update. Thats what clearing it does, removes all updates from the xbox

For anyone still having trouble, you may want to try changing your email that's connected to your Gamertag on the EA site or by using the EA Sports download on Live. I personally recommend using the EA Sports download to do it, but both seem to work. However it only seems to be another temporary solution, as I've had to alternate between two emails when it stopped working.