Thread: Skate.Reel not working?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by experienceosiris View Post
    I'm having a little bit of a new problem. Before, if i couldnt upload anything to reel, it would just give me the "an EA Nation error has occured. Please try again later." message so at least it would be straight forward about it. Every once in a while i'd be able to upload and i'll know when by being able to actually see the upload options screen. Now i'm having a pretty decieving and EXTREMELY frustrating problem. Today and a few days ago, the upload options menu came up and once im done selecting what i want, i'd click upload and after the footage is processed, it'd show the % upload then once it reaches 100, it gives me the "an ea nation error has occured" message. After all the work getting the clip exactly how i want, thats when it tells me i cant upload it. Honestly this is bullshit. .
    After you edit the video exactly as you want, SAVE IT. Then, if it does "EA Nation" error out, you won't have to rework the footage. Not only that, but you'll have it if you get to frustrated at the time to try to upload again.

Edit (in reference to the glitch comment below me): You're right, of course. Learned how to glitch the camera a few days ago. 10 mm to 379 mm is DOPE shit. Too bad no one can see the vids I made.
    Last edited by Braddock420; 08-22-2011 at 12:08 PM.
    “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” - Albert Einstein

Had to get a new PSN ID. NegativeZero-1 on PSN or Braddock512 on Xbox.