Thread: Skate.Reel not working?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes You Can!

Now I can't even see any parks or clips in my reel on the website. I really don't even get upset anymore. It is just an empty feeling.

It's tragic really how EA just act like a series, as good as Skate actually was to a whole bunch of people, doesn't matter at all.
    Member/Founder of CAP Faction

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

doesn't work for me and I'm clockin clips erryday. this pisses me the fuck off.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

it seems like the skate 2 reel is down too well i can download from the website, but can't upload anything

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    it seems like the skate 2 reel is down too well i can download from the website, but can't upload anything
    my problem as well. I want to finish my first edit by tomorrow but I can't even get all the clips.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    for some reason, the s2 servers have been working perfectly for me. although yesterday I had to go back and forth from the dashboard to the game so I could get the reel to start, but other than that, once I've got it going, it runs good and I can upload lots of clips... when your reel is down, try going back to the dashboard, and before going in-game, go to xbox live/skate.reel and see if you can see videos or if it's written N/A. If its written N/A, go back to the dashboard, back to the game and go back to the skate.reel until you see videos and not N/A. That's what I've been doing for a while for both S2 and S3 lol pretty tedious to do, but if you want to upload clips, that's what I can suggest you can do and maybe it could work for you lol

I'm having probs with the s2 reel too. I can upload from the game just fine, but my reels aren't showing up on the website. And when I try to view the "shared" reel's on my xbox, a blank vid trys to play... took me 6 times to get one to upload.

EUROPEAN SONS ! We have perfectly working reels over here. I recommend !

Quote Originally Posted by BrickWorkStudios View Post
    EUROPEAN SONS ! We have perfectly working reels over here. I recommend !
    lol i live in the netherlands ;p

Boxer: yeah i've been doing that, and it worked, but not anymore.. :/