Thread: Skate.Reel not working?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Technically, we don't get our HD vids (ps3 user here) because when you upload directly to YouTube, even in HD mode, its max resolution is 480p. Now, if I'm a 'tard and have fucked up some setting, for the LOVE OF GOD let me know. I have Pinnacle 15 pro and an FLV converter. I just don't want to convert children's drawings (480p) to HD. Shit in SD is just really clear shit in HD.
    “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” - Albert Einstein

Had to get a new PSN ID. NegativeZero-1 on PSN or Braddock512 on Xbox.

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

I finally see everyones rage. Reels not been that bad for me in UK, worked out that before 5pm it would upload 9/10 time first try. And S2 was never an issue.

Now can't get either to upload clips or pics. Cant send graphics to S3. No matter what time.

yeah, usually the people in the uk could upload pretty good because when it worked there it was day( or around that lol) but in canada/u.s it was like 3 am, or later than that i think, but now it just went completly to shit,

Quote Originally Posted by bengrover View Post
    I finally see everyones rage. Reels not been that bad for me in UK, worked out that before 5pm it would upload 9/10 time first try. And S2 was never an issue.

Now can't get either to upload clips or pics. Cant send graphics to S3. No matter what time.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by quantum ch33ze View Post
    yeah, usually the people in the uk could upload pretty good because when it worked there it was day( or around that lol) but in canada/u.s it was like 3 am, or later than that i think, but now it just went completly to shit,
    actually, my reel works between 4:30am to 11:30am, for the dudes that live in france, it's 10:30am to 5:30pm lol All depends where you live, but in that time frame I mentioned, I can upload no problem.

i started uploading to youtube. works every time

How can you upload to youtube without being able to upload onto SKATE reel?

Quote Originally Posted by Larmando2 View Post
    How can you upload to youtube without being able to upload onto SKATE reel?
    Get a PS3.